Chapter 1

I limped off the train while people stared.  I didn't care, I just needed to find her.  I didn't know the time so I might have missed her, but I didn't worry. I know where she lived, too.  Finally, I reached the place; Ouran Academy.

Dad didn't lie when he said the place is pretty snobby but beautiful.  The students at this school who stayed for their own club activities stared at me in disgust.  Blood was now showing through my skimpy shirt and my tattered jeans skirt began to slip.

 'Look at that thing.  Why is she here?   I never knew things like could enter this school. She's so bloody, someone should call for help.'

 I didn't know I was hurt so badly.  I just needed to find--

Looking up, I saw the sign that says "Music room 3". Smiling shyly, I open the door.  A breeze blew rose petals in my face as a bright glare blinded me. 

A chorus of beautiful voices greeted me, "Welcome!" they said.

 I stared at the host club. One of them had blond hair, and was sitting in the middle of all the hosts, and he was staring at me with concern.  

"Are you okay?"  he asked.  

I looked to his right and saw myself staring back.

 "Haruhi-" was all I got out before passing out from too much blood lost.

================================================================================

Oh, but it will get good. >_<*  

I'm sorry if it seems the story would end here. but thank you for reading.

VOTE!

FAN!

COMMENT!

READ!

LAUGH!

LISTEN!