Chapter 2 - Studies Of Love

Hey guys :)

Short filler chapter by the way, so I'll post this and the next chapter :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miya, Chelsea and Jay went to Chelsea's apartment down the road to study; Jay and Chelsea hand in hand.

"I saw you and Lawson making out earlier," Chelsea teased.

Miya grinned at her. "Well, when I came up for air, I saw you two lip-locking yourselves," She raised an eyebrow at Jay; and he blushed at Chelsea.

"Well, he tempted me with his curly hair," She absently ran a hand through her own black curls. "And soft lips," She added quietly to herself.

Jay heard her and grinned, kissing her hair.

"My lips are here, James Paul-Berry," She pointed to her lips.

Jay rolled his eyes at his full name, but kissed her anyway.

They stopped walking, and Jay put her against the wall, his hands around his waist. She put her hands in his hair.

"So..." Miya trailed off when she turned around to see them kissing again.

She rolled her eyes. "I'll see you two at Chelsea's front door in...however long you'll be,"

Chelsea hesitantly broke away, kissing him once more before walking back to her apartment, hand in hand with Jay again.

In her bedroom, the three of them were sitting on Chelsea's bed, books sprawled.

Chelsea kept biting her lip and stealing glances at Jay. He did the same with a grin.

"Chelsea, where is insulin produced and what does it d-" Miya stopped, looking at Chelsea just as she was sneaking  a small smile at him.

"Chelsea Elizabeth- Rose Renolds!" Miya exclaimed. Chelsea jumped, as her cell phone buzzed, signalling a call.

She lay back against the pillows as she answered her phone.

"Hello?"

"You may call me M-2," The voice on the other end said in a monotone; causing Chelsea to sit bolt upright, as shivers went down her spine. "Come to the front gates if you don't want your sister to die,"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short and I haven't uploaded in ages :O

But I have now - don't shoot me pleasee *Hides behind random person*