Chapter 1

Chapter 1

THIS IS THE ONLY CHAPTER WITH EVERY POV :3

Sapphire’s POV

“Saphyyyyyy!!!” screamed Sara “Your mommy says it’s time to get out of bed otherwise you’ll be late.”

I sat up and sighed and checked that I had enough time to have a shower then stepped into the cool water. I always had cold showers they helped me feel more awake in the morning. When I stepped I out I walked back to my room with a fluffy towel around my body.

“Aaaaaaarggghhh!” I yelled as I saw someone lounging on my bed “What the hell Kai?”

I calmed a little though at the sight of him “Don’t scare me like that!” I said my mouth forming into a pout as I walked towards him.

He reached out and pulled my arm causing me to fall on the bed beside him.

He pulled me around so I was facing him, and he wrapped his arms around me giving him a hug.

“I missed you Saph.” he says against my skin.

I snuggle into him completely forgetting that we need to go to college or we’ll be late.

“I missed you too.”

He starts to draw on my back with his fingers. I let out a moan I’m getting too comfortable.

“Kai we need to go,” I say weakly.

“But, Saph this is much more fun,” he replies stroking my back.

I pull away “I need to get dressed before someone comes in.” I say walking to my closet.

I pull out some underwear, black jeans and a blue sparkly top.

“Kai I need to get changed,”

“Ok, go on then,”

“Close your eyes,”

He laughs and sighs and obediently closes his eyes. Same thing every time, I don’t know why but I always feel really weird dressing in front of him.

“Done,” I say chucking the towel at him.

“Saph! It’s all wet!”he exclaim throwing it onto the floor.

“Oh dear,” I say apologetically giving him a sweet smile.

“Right that’s it,” he says coming towards me, I’m not fast enough and he grabs me around my waist and starts tickling me.

“No, no, no Kai!” I shriek.

We end up on the floor.

“Get up you dirty people,” says Sara’s Sister Louise glaring at us, slamming into the guest room.

“Jealous bitch,” mutters kai after her.

I hold a laugh as she comes back out.

“Of this slag?” she says spiting, she takes a step backward as Kai steps forward his eyes flaring, with his arm reaching out as if to slap her. I pull him back though

 “She’s just a waste.” I say.

“Bye Mom, bye Dad!” I shout as I leave the house.

“Ooh you brought your car today!” I say excitedly as I spot Kai’s silver Audi. His family is so rich for his eighteenth birthday he was given this brand new car. But I guess I’m lucky enough, since after him I spend the most time in it.

“Is this mine?” I say spotting a brown paper bag.

“Yeah, I knew you’d be late and wouldn’t eat any breakfast.” Kai replies.