23

The next 3 days I received a rose and a pink letter.

Hey, you might not know me well i'm your secret admirer. I'm afraid to confess to you earlier and i hope it was not too late. I just want to tell you that you are so pretty...you are the one who caught my eyes when i first stepped in here. I love you...and i hope you will return the same.

Will you be my girlfriend?

-ur secret admirer

I was speechless bro. What should I do? Omgomgomg. This is like the first time I received such letter. I fold back the letter and put it back in my locker. Next thing I do is I run to class.

I sit down at my place thinking about what do I do to the letter. Should I reply him by asking who he was so I can sure my feelings for him? I take out a piece of paper and write down:

I can't just return my feelings towards you when I don't even know who you are. Sorry

-y/n

I keep it in my pocket so that I won't lose it. "Yahhh" I flinch at the voice.

"Yahh whats wrong with you" I said and slap dahyun's arms.

"What are you writing? Can I see?" I shook my head as a no and she pout.

"I'm your bestie come on"

"I said no stubborn ass"

"You are the stubborn ass who keep secrets from her bestie" I roll my eyes and sigh. This girl is stubborn as hell. I take out the piece of paper and shoved it to her chest.

She read it and gasp. "What was this about?"

"Well, I open my locker and saw a rose and a pink letter. It was from a secret admirer. He just confessed his feeling through the letter without telling who he is" I said and steal the letter back. She nodded and suddenly the door open revealing jimin frowning.

pinkluv3
Well this one is longer than other chapter