Griffin Burns

This story is for a good friend of mine who is a much better writer than me she is awesome and funny and ironically exactly like Louis Tomlinson. 

I hope you enjoy my story and check out hers aswell!

________________________

A Blank page. Bound into a spiral scketch book, i start to draw. 

_

Have you ever been two people at once? 

at home you're a normal person who's only intrest is drawing.

at school a bad-ass (not a bully) but still a mean bitch. 

I've been that way since the 7th grade, now I'm a senior in highschool out on long island. You would think a girl who lives in the suburbs and goes to a private school would have a clean slate, but no,i was born in the city i lived on 34th street for 16 years, i only moved out here because my parents thought i should start over after the 2nd time i was arrested. 

I tried not to be horrible but i always got caught back there. I'm really not that bad im just mean and i mouthed off to a cop.

I was a little drunk. 

"Blake! you have a guest." my mom teased sweetly scream up the stairs. 

Both my parents are saints they have never done anything bad in their lives it's no wonder i turned out so horribly, no one wants to be like their parents. 'so follow me down, outta this town girl your movin' way to slow, follow me down, i'll show you around, theres a place we gotta go!' 

I turned of my boombox and flung my scketch book onto the bed. "Blake!!"

"Geez ma i'm coming!" i slid down the hall on my wool socks and pulled down my denim button down shirt to cover my blue thong. 

She hates it when i walk around with out pants. I hung my head over the banaster. 

"OH Griffin. Give me two seconds." i sprinted up the stairs a unbuttoned my shirt with haste. This wasn't just a guy this was Griffin Burns. Star of the basketball team, tall, wavy brown hair, muscular, blue eyes. It's weird to think about but this was my dream guy, he was THE popular kid. 

I pulled on a blue tank top and my favorite denim mini. 

"Hey Griffin, what can i do for you?" I played it cool smiled and flipped my dark brown hair to the side. 

"I was wondering if you, uh..." He rubbed the palms of his hands he was nervous. "Well you see, i have these tickets to this concert, do you uh... want t-to go with me?" 

"Depends, What band?" I smiled.

"There this band, uh...All Time Low." 

"I Love them of course i'll go." 

"Hey I'm ditching tomorrow wanna come see my band?"

"I was gonna ditch anyway i'll see you there." He walked out the back door and started up his car. I leaned on the door frame and waved as he drove away leaving me alone with my parents once again. 

...

"Really you and Griffin?" 

"Yah, yah." i flipped through my magazine midlessly.

"You guys are like the new power bad girl bad boy couple, he ditches to go to practice with his college band. and his arms! Oh! there hot!"

"Geez, Naomi. calm youself it's one date I'm not even sure it'll work he's a totaly man whore." 

"Are you kidding? could you have him hook me up with Chase Evans oh god is he hot."

"Did you not here me?"

"Yah yah man whore blah blah blah Blagh!" 

'this is 92.3 now! this next song is for all those fangirls out there. 

 Can't ever get it right, No matter how hard i try 

and i've tried, i put up a good fight

but your words cut like knives ,and i'm tired

as you break my heart again this time,

Tell me I'm a screwed up mess, and i never listen, listen-'

I stood up on the bed, "Aw! I love Zayn Malik he's gorgeous!"

"I know!" i Love one direction, no matter how mean or horrible i ever get I will always have space to be a 1D fangirl. 

'you can't be to careful anymore! when all that is waiting for you-"

"Hey dude i think your phone is ringing." naomi pointed to my outdated blackberry vibrating on the desk.  

"Turn off the music."she lowered the volume, "Hello?"

"Look out your window." 

"Who is this?" 

"Just look!" i walked to the window and forced my window open. 

"Griffin? What the hell are you doing here? is that Chase?"

"Hey!" they spoke simultainiously. "Come down here! our band is practicing up the street."

"My parents are asleep! how would i get out with out them calling the cops?" 

"The window!" 

"'Kay!" 

"Nay, Where's my jacket?"

"On the couch, hey why do you have so many records?" she had pulled out my box of 'personal stuff' and was flipping through my old records.

"Lets go, Griffins band is practing not far from here." i pulled my arms through my jcketsleaves and started out the window.

"Wait where are you going?"

"To meet Griffin! Lets go."

"Ok we have to be back soon anywhere you go at night means the cops will be after us in like an hour." she joked climbing out after me. 

"So where are you practicing?" i stepped closer to Griffin he grabbed my hand, i felt sparks tremble in my palm. i blushed.

"Down the block in Chases garage." 

"Lead the way." I laughed sweetly trying to be nice for a change. 

I couldn't help it he was so hot.

_______________________________________

This is a backround chapter there will be more posted soon!