|Acknowledgements and Dedications|

To my mother, who is forever fighting her own battles.
To Timothy, Sarah, Christopher, Naomi, Dillon, Alaunah.
To Caity and Adam, you will forever be in my hearts.
For all of those who are fighting, and will always fight.

Dedicated to...
Cailan-, you're quite the awesome guy. You fill my boredom and have awesome writing skill of your own!
SSJGChris, your entertaining antics will never leave me and I love your fanfics! You're awesome, man.
ADreamerWriting, you have immense talent. You will forever be an inspiration to me and I can only wish you the best.
FinnyH, you never fail to amaze me. I will forever be in awe of your talent. Thank you for inspiration and your wonderful gift of creativity! Keep going!
amy_jo_parsons, you've been a great friend to me all these years!

A great many thanks to the bands who have gotten me through all the long hours of writing, drafting, and frustration....
The Birthday Massacre, Halestorm, Breaking Benjamin, Sevendust, Nirvana, and Metric.

A Special acknowledgement to Tommy Liddell Photography, who owns the photo in my cover.
Check out his awesomesauce photos at: Liddell's Memoires, and www.tumblr.com/tommyliddell  .