Part 1

Life, What is the meaning? I mean surely we must all have purposes, a meaning to which we all make up. Thinking......that's how I spent my time, hoping one day it will all pay off, and all my theories will be answered. But
that's the thing,the unknown, maybe that's how everything is meant to be....

'Hey' Jake mumbles into my ear, snapping me out of my trans. 'Hi' I whisper finding it pretty peculiar how my boss actions have suddenly changed, his ones friendly self with a more cocky vision 'Babe don't be shy, you know I don't like a chase' He whispers grabbing my bum making me yelp. 'You know you love me Emily, just need a little push'. He slurs crashing his lips onto my neck. 'The only I need is the one to get you off me' I snap pushing him with most my might. 'Woah feisty' He says stepping forward 'Stop it your drunk, you don't know what your doing' I cover stepping backwards with every step he took. ' If I didn't know what I was doing, why wouldn't I be doing it?' He says leaching onto my wrist once more...I know his intentions, what he really wanted from me just the thought made tears escape from my eyes. ' Just relax and enjoy the ride'. He smirks reaching up my leg.

............

Hey guys, how was it?????

I hope you'll will enjoy the book.... Don't forget to vote and comment if you like it....as they give me determination that slowly and gradually I'm becoming a good writer.....