Chapter 8

"Tap, tap, tap, taptaptaptaptap-"

My head jerks up distracted from the constant movement of Perrie. First it was humming, then chattering of teeth, now tapping.

"Ughh" I groaned. I finger combed my wild brown hair and let out a deep breath. "I'm going to go look for her"

"Don't do that" Perrie told me. "She's probably still with Liam, it's not going to be so easy"

I sighed. "I know, I just have a feeling that something went...wrong"

"Fine, but I'm coming with you" Pereie said, slipping on her white bow
flats that pulling her hair into a bun.

We exited the dorms and got to the front entrance of the university. We saw Liam standing by the side, his phone to his ear and a worried expression on his face.

"Liam!" I called out as me and Perrie came to stand beside him. He looked up at us and gave us a weak smile. His eyes looked damp and there were faint circles under his eyes. He'd obviously heard the news.

"I keep calling Danielle but she won't answer and I can't find her anywhere" Liam told us.

We finally found Danielle leaning against a tree out in the area. Her hair was a mess, and her eyeliner was smudged.

"Danielle!" Liam exclaimed, giving her a hug. She pulled away and wiped her eyes.

"What are you guys doing, I need- I need to pack" she stammered.

"We were looking for you everywhere! You can't just run off!" Perrie.

"You could've just sniffed me out" Danielle snapped.

Liam's face twisted into a confused expression. "What?"

Perrie and I glared at Danielle. Just because she was confused and hurt did not mean she could reveal our twisted secret to Liam.

Danielle let out a cruel laugh. "Might as well tell him we're blood sucking monsters right?"Danielle speed-snatched a random blonde girl walking by and looked her straight in the eye.

"Don't be afraid, and forget this ever happened"

Danielle sprouted her fangs and hissed as she bit into the girls neck.

"Danielle!" Liam shouted, his eyes wide in shock. Perrie's jaw dropped. I couldn't let this happen. I pushed Danielle away, and she fell on the ground, blood all over her mouth. I wrapped my scarf around the girls neck and proceeded to compel her like Danielle had.

"This never happened. You thought you dropped your pen on the ground. Carry on and don't take this scarf off until your wound heals. If anyone asks, you got bit by a dog"

The girl stumbled away and I whipped around to face a frightened Liam. 'Sorry, Liam' I thought as I used my super speed to grab onto his shoulders and use compulsion once again.

"Forget this ever happened. We found Danielle here, and she seemed upset. That's all"

Liam quickly blinked his eyes as if he's woken up from a dream. He turned to Danielle whose mouth was now clean, thanks to Perrie, but Dani was trembling over to the side.

I let out a sigh and let myself fall to my knees on the soft grass.

Louis' POV

I saw it. All of it. I came to surprise Eleanor but I then saw Liam, Danielle and Perrie with her. Danielle bit a girls neck and Eleanor had gazed into the girls eyes and Liam's eyes for I don't know what reason.

Who was she?