Chapter 3

Nash's POV

I have no idea what this girl is doing to me. I know I just met her today, but it feels like I've known her for years. I think I might like her more than I should. She's just perfection in my eyes. The way her beautiful brown eyes- wait what am I thinking? I have a girlfriend. I shouldn't be feeling this way about someone else.

A/N: WOAHHHH DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING DID YAH???

Matt's POV

Ashley smiled as we all hugged. I'm glad she forgave us. She's Jordan's best friend. I know she can be a little over-dramatic sometimes but that's because of all her past relationships and friendships.

Nash whispered something to Ashley. She smiled and walked out of the movie room, giggling as Nash followed her.

I pulled Jordan's petite body closer to me and said," So what now babe?"

"Hmmm, I don't know.... Doesn't Nash have a girlfriend?" she asked.

"Yeah, he does, I don't really like her though. I actually think she's cheating on him, but I don't want to say anything to him,"

She glared at me. "YOU BLOODY FUDGEING IDIOT!!" Jordan smacked me. Damn, for a person her size she sure is pretty strong. "WE ARE TRYING TO GET NASH AND ASHLEY TOGETHER WHILE HE ALREADY HAS A GIRLFRIEND!" Jordan whisper-yelled. I gazed into her beautiful green eyes. I completely forgot about his girlfriend... "Well do you at least know her name?" she questioned with a serious tone in her voice.

"Uhhhhhh... Nope, can't remember, Didn't bother to remember it anyways," I replied. She looks so gorgeous right now, well she looks gorgeous all the time. (Gah, stupid teenage hormones)

"Hey, do you want Hayes and Taylor to meet Ashley too?" I asked her.

"Sure, I'll get my friends Ashly and Melissa over too!" Jordan smiled.

I gave her a light kiss on the cheek and held her in my arms. What did I do to ever meet somebody this great?.

Ashley's POV

"Ash, do you wanna get outta here? I have a feeling these two love-birds will be attacking each others faces again," Nash whispered.

I smiled and walked out of the room, letting my brunette hair bounce with every step. I giggled as I noticed Nash following me like a lost puppy. "I'm so boredddd," Nash groaned as we neared the kitchen.

"And I'm extremely hungry, SO DEAL WITH IT!!" I replied.

" CAN I MAKE A VINE WHILE YOU'RE MAKING FOOD?" Nash questioned with a playful look in his blue eyes. I nodded as I sat on the granite-countertops. I have no idea what to eat.

He pulled out his phone and started videoing me. "Now this guys is what ugliness looks like," Nash casually said and he pointed the camera at himself. "And this DRAMATIC PAUSE!! Is also what ugliness looks like," I glared at him and threw the closet thing to me at him which was a pillow. "MATT!!! JORDAN!! NASH IS BEING AN INCONSIDERATE JERK!!" I yelled and laughed. He gave me a weird look. I shrugged, "Worth a try."

" NOW GO MAKE ME FOOD!!" Nash commanded, " Or I will have to punish you with having to spend an entire day with Cameron!"

"Uh, who's Cameron? AND I REFUSE TO MAKE YOU FOOD YOU SEXIST LITTLE MONKEY DANCING CRACKER!" I screamed.

"Fine, I'll call Cameron and get him over here," he said, "Wait, what day is it?"

"You have your own phone, retard. Use it!" I replied.

Laughing, Nash pulled out his phone and started calling this Cameron dude. Oh well. At least I'll make a new friend.

A/N: I really don't know anymore tbh. I just edited the chapter so yeah.