My mate

Chapter 2-

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I groaned and tumbled out of bed, hitting my head on the bedside table and over balancing my cup of water which spilt all over the floor.

great I have a feeling this is my lucky day. I sighed, rubbing my head I stepped down the stairs carefully, so I wouldn't trip and made it to the kitchen I poured my self some cereal,ate it in half a second and dragged my self upstairs. I had a quick shower and braided my hair into side plait and pulled on a yellow sundress as it looked sunny outside. I grabbed an apple, bag and car keys and headed outside I squinted at the sun , and pulled on some channel sunglasses. I arrived at school and pulled into the parking lot,hurriedly made my way inside my friends stood outside the cafeteria waiting for me.

"Hey guys" I said

Tanya's eyes widened "oh hey fee fee"

I shot her a scowl " now what did I say about not calling me that?"

She gave a I innocent look before shrugging "what?"

"Shut up you guys" said Rosie

"You can talk" I mumbled- I mean after all she wasn't called the schools gossiper for nothing!

"What did you just say felicity maya Jefferson"

"Ok. what. wait. how the hell do you know my middle name?"i said suprised

"Oh I know everything about everyone" she said carelessly, filing her nails

"We'll your not wrong you phsyco" I said

"Well I came over here to ask if you are going out with Rob"she said

"For the last and utter time I am not going out with that douch bag!"

"Shut up"she hissed

"Anyways he's hot"tanya added

"We are not asking for your input,thank you but no thank you" I bursted out.

"Ok calm your tits"she replied

"Oh shut up "I answered

"Oh anyway why so grouchy, you on your period"she said haughtily.

"We'll i'v had a fine morning, I fell out of bed spilt water all over myself whilst whacking myself on my head, and to top it all off my best friend thinks I'm on my period! In other words I'm having a f*cking sh*t day".

She glanced at me before walking off. is sighed. I really do have great friends, they are always there for me no matter what. you wanna bet.

I got home later after I crashed my car into a lamppost and had to have my car dragged home my the AA

I fell to sleep straight away.

- thanks for reading

Comment

Vote

Comment ideas, I'd really like to hear them

👍vote

💬comment

I love you

Yes you

💋💘💋