Chapter 3

Rayanna Mom’s POV

“Raymond, baby it was him.” I tried to explain to Raymond.

“And exactly how do you know this?” He asked, not believing me.

“It’s a mothers feeling. I felt it when we hugged. I knew it when I saw them standing next to each other.”

“You hugged the child?”

“Its not ‘the’ child its our child, and yes it was a goodbye hug. Trust me Ray it was him.”

“Don’t think to much on this, it’ll keep you up all night.”

“Raymond your not listening.”

“I am listening. Okay, we lost our child in the hospital. Then-.”

“We didn’t ‘loose’ anything, someone stole him. I KNOW I pushed two kids out, and then the doctor comes back, and say that they can’t find Rayanna’s twin brother. That is some bull, that doctor stole our kid. I know she did.”

“Okay, someone ‘stole’ our son, and then Yanna brings a boy home. Who so called looks like her.”

“SO CALLED !?? They look just a like Raymond. You have to see it to believe it.”

“Okay, so Yanna brings a boy over who looks like her, and you get this weird mommy feeling that he is our child doesn’t mean that he is actually our stolen baby. Dang, Keisha when are you going to let this go? Its been 16 years, and your still on this just let it go !”

“How could you say that about our son ?! I‘m not letting it go, our son is out there, still alive and breathing. Our son was here today in our house, but you didn‘t get to see this Rayan kid, so you don‘t know anything.” I turned off the lights, and immediately tried to go to sleep. I knew Rayanna was listening. I could see her shadow on the wall. She deserves to know the truth.