Ch.13

Somthing Big was going down.

Zach Knew. but in a way I think we all knew was was going to happen.

Whipsers to Robert..leave please he's going to hurt- before I could finish Austin threw a hit and it hit robert right on the cheak.

Robert. grunts and falls to the floor holding his cheak. he gets back up and throws a punch but Austin ducks right in time to not get hit.

robert grabes Austin's shoulders and knees him right in the chest.

I was standing there yelling with Alex and Zach holding me back..

PLEASE!!!AUSTIN!!!  ROBERT PLEASE STOP!! stop..

austin is bent over and holding his heart in pain.

austin. got up then again hit Robert.

right after that Robert Kicks Austin where it hurts..

YAHH!!!!. owe..I need these...robert almost throws another punch but I ran up too him grabed his fist and told him to leave..

Robert I think its time for you to leave

Alright fine B##%* I don't need you or him..and with that he walked out

I bent down and hug Austin while crying on his shoulder..

I-im  s-sorry-..don't be babe its my fuilt..

are you gonna hear the word daddy..yeah he didn't kick me that hard. I think..after that I got austin a ice pack and went to put my hair up.

what Robert called me keep repting over and over in my head.

I sat down on the bathroom floor crying. I felt somone huging me I looked to see who is was but it was Alex..

A-alex. how is he..he's fine. Robert could have kicked him harder.

I was hearing alex's heart beat and soon fell asleep..

I woke up in austin's bed guessing Alex brung me in here.

I got up to see only Austin. hey austin.. he's been crying and I could tell because his eyes were red.

Austin what's wrong..

y-you have to go home In a little bit.

I'm not going to see you for awhile...

I was started to cry but stoped. he's going on tour maybe mom and he'll let me go..

Austin your going on tour right.. yeah why,. maybe I can go..

his eyes light up like a light..

yeah I forgot about going on tour. rocco said I could bring alex and another friend if I wanted too..yay..

I called my mom and told her I was going with Austin on tour..yes hunny you can go see you soon... I was really crying because I was happy. I walked in to tell austin..yes I can go..he jump up and down and smashed his lips to mine. we pulled away for air. he put his forhead on mine and whispers. I love you..I love you too.

it was the day of the tour I was skate boarding with Austin and Alex.

I wasn't very good. so I was kinda bad but not as bad as I thought.

I was skating beating the boys till a big buff man came up to me and picked me up.

YAHHHH AUSTIN HELP!!!..I was screaming for my life but Austin and Alex both was laughing there butts off..Babe calm down its just Dave. my body gaurd. I was so inberrest. I ran to Austin and hid my face in his chest while he rubbed my back..