History

"I feel bad for laughing at that boy..." I say to Stacey, feeling really guilty. "Well, that's Max for you." she says, still slightly giggling from what had happened before. "Max? So THAT'S his name. How is it 'like him'?" I ask, confused. "Oh, he's goofy. LITERALLY. His dad is Goofy Goof." she says, making it clear. I had seen Goofy around Spoonerville a couple of times, but not Max. "Oh! Here's your locker." Stacey says, pointing to the green locker right next to hers. "Thanks." I say, putting the code on my new lock. I grab my books and fiddle around with my locker while waiting for Stacey.

"So right now we're with... Ms. Pollark." she tells me while I begin to organise my locker. We start to walk down the hallway. I keep hearing whistles. "Why are people whistling?" I ask Stacey. "Obviously at you." she says, raising an eyebrow. "... Me? What'd I do?" I ask, confused. "They think you're hot." She says. My jaw drops. Why did they think I was hot? No one had ever thought I was hot.

"Oh! Here we are!" Stacey says as we get to our classroom. We walk in, and there were already a couple of people there. "Well, now's your chance to apologize." Stacey says. "Huh? To who?" I ask, confused. "To him!" Stacey says, pointing to Max.