Lets Do It.

I pulled one of a Trey's shirts on, covering my half-naked body up to my mid thigh.

I opened the door an inch and peeked out. I mentally groaned.

"Yes Miss Grants?" I said, laying on my sweet girl act thick.

She frowned. That was her signature look. "Miss Hugh, may I inform you that the walls in this apartment builiding are very thin, and therefore that means that when you.. do 'it' I can hear you?"

I ran a hand through my long dark hair, nodding as her words went in one ear and out the other. "Uh-huh."

"Keep it down, it would be most appreciated." She said in her low, solemn tone.

"Sorry. We will, er, try to. Have a good day now Miss Grants." I pulled a tight smile and shut the door just as she turned away down the hall.

I couldn't repress my giggle any longer. It bubbled from my lips just as Trey came down the stairs. "What's so funny?"

I had my back turned to him, holding my sides. "Oh, just that old lady next door. She.." I trailed off as Trey came into my view. "Damn.."

He cocked an eyebrow. "Something up?" He knew damn well what was up.

I strode over to him and wrapped my arms around his naked torso. My fingertips gently ran down his abs, stopping near his package. I bit my lip. "Up for another round?"

Trey chuckled, grabbing my ass and lifting me up the stairs to the bedroom. "Leggo."

I smiled as he laid on top of me, slipping the shirt over my head and discarding it onto the floor. He took a minute to admire my body, before leaning in and placing his full lips onto mine. I moved my lips in perfect motion with his, holding the back of his head as he left gentle kisses down my neck. I moaned.

A couple minutes later I was groaning and sweating. "Mm, Trey.."

He rode me deeper, and smirked. "You like that?"

I nodded slowly, biting my lip as he grew faster.

A fury of bangs filled the room. Miss Grants hit the wall with ber fist and shouted something inaudiable. But me and Trey kept going.

The neighbors really did know his name. Trey Songz, of course.

Yes, the sexy RnB singer in my bedroom, making me moan and groan louder than ever.

Why, you ask?

Because if one little deal we made.

Yep, you guessed correctly.

Friends. With. Benefits.

But lemme me start off at the beginning..

---

Good? Bad? AWFUL? :D its up to you guys, comment please! And if you like what you read, Become a Fan!

Oh, and sorry if there's any typos :s

-shezz:*