Four Witch Sisters in Training

Hi guys! You might know me as the author of My Best Friend Is Best Friends With A Snob. Here is my new series: Four Witch Sisters in Training

Four Witch Sisters in Training

Preface 

Hi, I am $tarr. I have three sisters named Dream, Clover, and Colleen. We may not always get along , but we are taking you on a unforgettable journey!

Chapter 1

Why am I wheezing? Why do I feel like I'm dying? I hear Dream crying and screaming. I hear Colleen and Clover (the oldest of us) trying to calm us down. I hear mom and dad keep saying "We're sorry we never wanted this!" I smelled four smells .Fire, water, earth, and air. As I passed out I saw Dream staring at me as we both closed our eyes.

I woke up smelling very gross. "Why do I smell like pine and grass?" I asked. "I smell like water!" screamed Cloud. "I smell like burnt hair!" muttered Clover. "Does anyone feel a draft?" questioned Colleen. I heard foot steps walking into our room. "Hello girls!" Mom and dad said together. "Clover gave them a dirty look and said "Oh just tell Dream and $tarr what's going on." Mom clucked her tongue. She sighed after a minute and said "You four are witches." Did my heart just stop? "You've got to be kidding," Dream said in disbelief. "Want to question me?" Mom said with a smirk. She snapped her fingers, and all of a sudden we were in a training room of some sort. "Now $tarr sweetie come here," Mom said. I walked up to her and she smiled. She closed her eyes and whispered "fire, water, earth, and air!" My heart quickened when fire, water, earth, and air hurdled towards me. "AHHHH!" I screamed closing my eyes. Nothing hit me. Something was protecting me. I opened my eyes to see a tree trunk protecting me from the fire, water, and air. "Ahh $tarr, my dear you are an earth witch," my mother said with proud eyes. My mother threw fire, water, and air at my sisters and they all gasped. Protecting each one was their powers. "Clover is a fire witch," smiled mom. I laughed and said "Hey Cloud maybe you were wet because your power is water". She was in awe at the water to even hear me. "Colleen dear you have wind!" said my mother. "Having four daughters with all four elements is very rare as you see," mom said. Mom turned to me and said "Would you like to bring us to the kitchen where your dad is?" I must have looked confused since she smiled and said "read this out loud." I closed my eyes and said "Earth I summon you to take us five to the kitchen alandra balletoria ellawore!" I opened my eyes and we were in the kitchen. Watch out magic here I come.