Blind

"Mr. Peter Smith?" A strange voice is barely audible as I open my eyes. "It seems you and your friends have found a private government site. You will be relocated to a different part of the world. Your name is now Jared Parkson" The voice explains to me. "What?! No! What about Steven?! And April?!" I yell. "No need to worry, Jared. They've already been through the procedure. They are happily living they're lives elsewhere." the voice talks once again. "Procedure?!" I ask while screaming. "Mr. Parkson. Please calm down, we don't usually tell people this, but, you will not be able to remember where the site is. I honestly have no idea how April found it. We're going to have to take the site out of your memory." That disgusting voice. "Wait, they don't remember anything that happened today?" I ask, tears in my eyes. "I'm afraid we can't only remove one day from your memories." The strange man explains. "What?! How much is removed?!" I scream. "I'm afraid you will have to find out"
     Suddenly, a door I hadn't noticed in the small room I'm in opens. A boy that looks strangely familiar steps in. The boy lifts me from my chair, and another familiar guy steps in. "Matt?" I ask. Matt helps the first boy to get me walking. "Find Steven. And don't worry about that fight he was in. I took care of Jake and his jerk big brother." Suddenly, it all clicks into place. "Elliot?!" I say in disbelief. "Shhh. Find Steven." He whispers again. "How?" I ask, but it's too late. He shoves me in a dark room.
     I hear a strange hissing sound, my eyelids start to feel heavy and soon I'm leaning against the wall, too weak to move.