Chapter 7

Merry christmas everyone or whatever holiday you celebrate in this time of year. Backstory will be in this and no offense, you guys are Filipino because I'm gonna make a Assassin's Creed story based on the history of my homelands and your ancestors are the main characters for it. Hope you guys like it. On to the story! (Picture belong to me. I tend to forget to sign it)

(F/c) = Favorite Color

No one's pov

Twas a night it was, everyone was relaxed and calmed. No one, not even Shawn or Desmond are fighting and or stressed. The full moon, shined beautifully in the darkness of space while the stars glimmers around as if it were a pattern that was programmed successfully into a game.

Currently (Y/n) has been meditating with none other then Shao, Evie, Haytham, Conner, Leonardo, Malik, and Shawn. The aura surrounding the room that they were in was pleasant, at least for them. Nothing could ruin the tranquility of the room. Or so they thought.

In the kitchen resided Kennedy, Netalia, Jacob, and Ezio. They are planning to get back at (Y/n) along with some others for the pranks/revenge they had done to them. While the group were planning, something snapped in Kennedy's mind, as if a thunderbolt had strucked her on the head. Tomorrow would be Christmas.

Panicking, Kennedy got up from her chair, ruining the group's revenge plan in the process, and dashed out to the front door, not without grabbing her coat and boots. Few curse words were heard from the kitchen in the living room, almost to the upstairs. Upon entering, Edward heard the colorful words and chuckled, "Woah, watch your language their sailors, even a pirate such as myself don't use profanity like that, most especially that loud. And I curse on a daily basis." Netalia groaned, "Shut the f**k up Edward. Don't you see we're busy?" , "Aye lass, I can see. I be in here only to get some r-" before he could even finish his sentence, a *girly* scream was heard from him.

(Y/n) was behind the pirate assassin, twisting his arm in a very uncomfortable yet painful position. "One move and it's broken." (Y/n) said threatenly. "Okay! Okay! Just let me arm go lass!" eventually (Y/n) let go of Edward's arm. "Why did you do that lass?!" , "we are not gonna have any kind of alcoholic beverages untill tomorrow and onwards. If we drink any right now then there won't be any for the holidays which would be tomorrow." Netalia tensed. "S**T! I FORGOT IT WAS TOMORROW!" quickly, as fast as she could without getting an asthma attack, she got into her winter clothes and left, riding in one of (Y/n)'s cars with no permission what so ever. "What the hell Netalia!?" (Y/n) screamed from the door way.

(Y/n)'s pov

Why can't they just get their presents before they forget to buy it in time. I shook my head and chuckled as I closed the front door. I swear, my sisters really are idiots. "What was all of that (Y/n)?" Idiot Auditore, I mean, Ezio asked while we walked to the living room. "Just rewind of what happened all the holidays me and my sisters have ever since we, well, became sisters." Ezio along with a few others who were in the living room raised their eyebrows.

"Wait, so you all were step sisters?" Desmond asked while shaun, who was sitting next to him, deadpan and said one of the most sarcastic yet idiotic lines I have heard him say. "No, they're half brothers who have completely different parents. Of course they're adoptive sisters. Why do you think they all have different features?" Desmond just raised his hand in defense "I'm just asking, plus I was talking to (Y/n), not you." I stepped in before this gets escalated any further "Desmond calm down, Shaun's right. We're all adoptive. We came from the same orphanage so we new each other before we were adopted by the same mother." I heard a few "oh's". "If you mind me asking (y/n) lass, have you've been an orphan since you were a baby or when when you were just a young one?" Shay asked. I saddened a bit but kept a smile "I became an orphan when I was just 7. I remeber my birth parents always read me and my younger brother stories to bed. I just wish I could turn back time just to spend more time with them. If only they never came and ruin it all." my hands became fists. I jumped a bit when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Do you want to talk about it? You don't have to, only if you want to." Connor said warmingly. I nodded my head. "It might finally lift some weight that I already have on my shoulders. It all started when I was 7. I was originally born in the Philippines, along with my brother, who is 2 years younger then me. My mother was an ex-assassin while my father being an ex-Templar. Me and my younger brother lived with our grandparents until I was 5. We came here to America so we can live with my parents. For 2 years, I thought we were a normal, happy family. I was wrong. It happened during a winter night. We were in front of a fire place, drinking hot cocoa after a long day playing in the snow. I was just in deep thought when my mother and father wanted to tell me something. What they told me confused and scared me. I will never forget that night."