Epilogue

*Taylor's POV*
I carefully climbed out of bed and tip toed downstairs to the kitchen. I made sure I was very quiet considering it was 4am. I opened the cabinet above the sink, known as the snack cabinet. I was looking for salt and vinegar potato chips. After living in this apartment with Luke for almost 2 years, I still didn't know where anything was. I couldn't find the chips, so I peeked inside the refrigerator. I immediately saw a jar of pickles and grabbed them from the fridge. I sat down at the kitchen counter. I twisted the lid of the pickle jar but it wouldn't come off. I struggled with the jar until I heard footsteps. I looked up to see Luke standing in the kitchen, smiling at me. I let go of the jar and blushed.
"Tay, what are you doing?" He asked while sitting next to me at the counter.
"I have a little late night craving." I said, holding the jar in my hands. Luke held out his hands and I gave him the jar. He easily twisted it open and gave me a pickle after taking one for himself.
"This is the forth night in a row you've been awoken because of a craving, I hope this little guy lets you get some sleep." He said, gently touching his hand to my small baby bump. I smiled and took a bite from my pickle.
"Do you think it will be a girl or a boy?" I asked with a full mouth. Luke laughed.
"I don't care what it is. I just hope that it has your beautiful blue eyes." He said, kissing me gently on the lips. I smiled.
"How did I get so lucky? I have an amazing boyfriend and a baby on the way." I spoke softly.
"I was just thinking the same thing." Luke said, leaning in and giving me a light kiss on the lips.
************************************************************************
Wow ok so this is finally the end. I know it's short but it's just to kind of wrap everything up. I hope you liked it. I want to also thank all of you for the support because I love you all so much!
I also want to just say that I'm going to start writing another story but it won't be a fanfic. It will be loosely based on my "love life" and it's going to me kind of different from the things I've written before but I hope you guys will give it a chance. I love you all so much! ~Kayla :) xx