The bell!

You felt around for something to pull out of the hat, and you found something very solid that made a beautiful sound when you tapped it too hard.

You pulled it out, and smiled to see it was a small bell, a goldenrod color.

You shook the bell a bit, to tell everyone what you pulled out.

"Hey!" China said. "That's my bell, aru!" He said, with a small tone of anger. "How do you have it?" He asked, walking up to you.

"You put it in the hat..." You replied, looking down a bit.

"I never put that in there, aru..." China said. You heard Prussia snicker behind you. "Happy?" Prussia said.

You looked at him with a glare, and he pushed you both into the closet. "Seven Minutes!" Prussia yelled. You rolled your eyes, and noticed China sitting down against Britain's closet wall.

"So...You never wanted to play?" You asked quietly.

China shook his head. "Not really. I think this is a terrible game, aru!" China said, nervously.

"Yeah, I agree..." You said, sighing. "Stupid Prussia." You mumbled.

"The only good part to this, aru, is that I can be in here...with a pretty lady like you." China said quietly.

You smiled, and crawled over to him. "Really?" You asked.

China nodded happily, and gave you a hug.

"Thanks!" You said happily, leaning your head on him.

"Can I tell you something, aru?" China asked you, smiling.

"Sure." You said, looking up at him.

"I like you alot." He said, laughing. "So I was supposed to give you this." China reached into his bag he was carrying around earlier, and took out a stuffed panda.

You smiled as he handed it to you. "T-Thanks!" You said, hugging the panda tightly. It was very soft, and warm.

The door creaked open, and you saw Germany's face.

"I'm sorry for my brother's behavior." Germany said, opening the door, holding Prussia's collar in his other hand. Prussia snickered. "Come on, West, don't be a stick in the mud!" Prussia said, trying to get his brother's hand off him.

You giggled, and China led you out of the closet. "Hey, ____! I wanna give you something else, aru!" China said. He grabbed you, and gave you a kiss on the lips infront of everyone.

And for those very few seconds until he pulled back, you could've sworn the 'stuffed' panda squirmed around in your arms. "China, this isn't a stuffed panda, is it?" You asked, giggling and cuddling the panda as China led you over to the couch and you both sat down, being happy together that night.