Chapter 7

Chapter 7 people!!

I woke up to an empty bed covered in blankets. I was about to go back to bed when I smelt bacon and other yummys. I slowly sat up with my eyes half closed, I wanted nothing more than lying back down and sleep but my stomach was not letting me.

I got up and went into the bathroom and tried to freshen up. My hair was all over the place my face pale as ever with dark bags under my eyes. I can’t believe I could even get a boyfriend like this. I bent over turned the water on and splashed water on my face to wake myself up.

Then brushed my teeth and comb the bird nest of hair on my head. I went to the toilet to do my business before going downstairs to Luke.

When I entered the kitchen my mouth started to water. On the table there was bacon, eggs, toast, pancakes, French toast, and milk. Luke has always been the best cook I met. And he would cook food for us whenever he was here in the morning, if we don’t just go out and eat.

“Oh my god this smells yummy!!” I said excitedly

“I know it does, I did make it didn’t I?” He said cockily

“Oh hush” I smiled at him

“Babe I love you” He said suddenly as he brought another plate over

“I love you too” I said half truthfully, which made me feel really guilty

“Dig in” He said placing a plate in front of me

I didn’t need to be asked twice before I dug into the food. Yes I know I’m fat I can’t help it. But my body is surprisingly still slim.

After all the food was done I sat there rubbing my stomach. I was so full that I felt like blowing up on the spot. Luke started laughing watching me do so.

“Is our baby in there?” He asked

I was confused at first by what he meant but then it clicked.

“Sure” I said smiling. But it my head it kept saying Jay Jr., and that made me feel even guiltier.

“What do you want to do today?” I asked

“Sorry I can’t I have to go with my mom to help her, help her friend fix something” He frowned

“Oh ok” I said getting the plates to wash

I turned on the sink got sponge and put soap on it. Starting to wash the dishes, then felt hands go around my waist which belonged to Luke. And I felt him kiss my cheek before I heard him leave the kitchen and go upstairs.

I finished the dishes pretty quickly because there were only a few plates, cups, spoons, and forks. I washed my hands before going back upstairs to Luke putting on his shirt.

“I don’t think I can make it back before lunch but I’ll make it up for you at dinner ok?” He said as he was putting on his watch

“Sure” I smiled

He walked over to me and hugged me while staring into my eyes. Then he gently kissed my lips, I kissed him back. My lips were in the kiss but my heart and soul wasn’t, it might sound cheesy but it’s true.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been an hour ever since Luke left so I'm now just sitting in my roon doing absolutely nothing.. I was so bored that it was unbelievable, so i took my phone out and texted Molly.

Hey watcha up to? - Elena

Me and Molly are really close, like I said I knew her since 10th grade witch was about 2 years ago. Not a very long time but still we're like sisters. You know how in each friendship there's a really pretty bestfriend and the othe is not really that good looking?

Well in our friendship Molly is the really good looking friend while I'm just.. well ugly old me.. She has nice long blond hair while I have normal length brown hair. Her eyes are sea blue while mines are plain hazel with a hint of green. She has a super model body while I have a normal body.

When we were still in school all the boys were all over her and they only looked at me. Well some of them tried to get me in bed with them but that was different. But when Luke came he didn't even spear Molly a look, he only fell for me.

I knew Molly was jealous because one Luke was hot two she normally gets all the attention. So she didn't like how Luke didn't give her a chance. But yet me and Molly are still best friend because we always been there for each other.

Not much just sitting at home. Wanna hit the mall? -Molly

Sure come pick me up-Elena

Okay on my way -Molly

I got up and got my wallet. I went to put on my socks and shoes when my phone beeped again.

Come outside, I want to chill with you today baby cakes ;) - Jay

Jay??? What about my plan with Molly? Should I cancel it? Wait what? No why should I ditch my best friend for Jay? But I don't want to say no to Jay... Umm what should I do?

OMG Elena come out quick!!! You won't believe me but JAY RUTH IS STANDING AT YOU DOOR STEP!!! - Molly

Oh god she's here too!

I put my phone in my pocket alone with my wallet. As i ran down the stairs I grabbed my sweater and put it on. I got to the front doorstep and took a deep breath, today is going to be one hell of a day. I wish Molly wasn't here . I wasn't planning to tell her 'Oh you know my ex that I told you about and cried about for the past 5 year? Yeah he's Jay Ruth the pop star.'

I guess its too late to hide it from her now. So I opened the door to see Jay standing in front of me with a purple hoodie and grey skinny jeans. It would be a lie if I said he didn't look good in them.

"I'm all yours so there's no need to drool over me love" He said smirking

"In your dream sweet heart" I winked at him and started to walk over to Molly's car.

"Where are you going? My car is over there" Jay said pointing to a nice black car. I know absolutely nothing about cars so don't ask me what kind it is.

"Your going to the mall with me and my friend Molly today" I said simply

"Wait your friend?! You can't go telling everybody you know me! This is going to attract paparazzi!"

For some reason that just hit one of my nerves. I don't know if it was because I felt like his 'dirty little secret' or because he thinks I would really go around telling people I know him.

"First off I didn't tell anybody, it's your fault for suddenly standing at my god damn door step. Second one person is not everybody. Third if you so scared people might find out then leave and never come back. Just get out of my life if you want to keep me as you fuck dirty little secret!" I screamed and opened the car door.

I was about to get in when he closed the car door and blocked me from getting it back open.

"I didn't mean it like that Ellie. I don't want people to know about you because then everyday there's going to be paparazzi everywhere around you, want to know about me. I hate how that feels so I don't want you have to feel like that too. Also your not my girlfriend or anything so that’s just going to cause more problem. Not just for me but for you and Luke too, but if you were my girlfriend then I don't mind telling this whole world if that makes you happy." He said looking into my eyes

I really didn't think he cared that much. I thought he cared about his title thats why he didn't want people to know, I guess I was wrong.

Jay then leaned in and kissed my check before getting into the back seat of Molly's car. I can feel my face blazing, so I took a deep breath before getting in the car too.