Echo's end

The sharp screams pierced her skull, echoing in the emptiness. Her eyes, wide and vacant. Blood oozing through the rusted cuffs.
"I'll tell you! Please stop! I'll tell you", she winced. Latet uncuffed her as she fell to her knees crying. She slowly raised her head up, blood and tears rolling down her cheeks. Her eyes narrowed and her lips curled into a sneer grin.
"He's here you know," she whispered.
Latet swallowed, and then spoke. "Where is he hiding?"
"Not hiding. Waiting," she taunted.
Latet stepped back, scanning the hall way. He glanced at the girl on the floor and then ran.
Out of the shadows, a tall, slim figure walked into the room were the girl was.
"You came back," she exclaimed.
"I never left," said the man.
The girl got up off the cold floor, struggling to stand.
"Tala, I am sorry you had to go through this, but it was necessary." The man spoke with a deep, smooth voice.
"I know it was. It's not like you care, Huffed Tala.
"Oh but I do care," He smirked condescendingly. "I care so much that I am willing to end your suffering."
Tala gasped, as a blade was pushed through her chest. She looked into the mans eyes, whilst she fell to the ground. All a sudden, the voices stopped, as she layed on the ground letting out one final breath.
"You're welcome," sighed the man as he turned away and faded into the darkness.