Ch.7 Fuck fuck fuck!

Meanwhile~

Daniel snapped another branch in half to clear his way as Zeke and Brice followed him. with more than five thousand points they were closing in on the finals. as were the three guardians. "This is becoming rather annoying",said Zeke pulling another twig from his hair.

"O shut it you feckin cry babe were almost there",Brice said moving around an irritated Zeke.

Daniel laughed an continued on when they finally saw the lights and glowing torches leading to the pixie kings palace. he sighed they had finally reached their destination.

*outside the palace walls*

"were in the hell did he say the secret door way was?" Rhythm questioned feeling alongside the wall. "I think it was over-"

The wall slid open before Purity could finish her sentence "well never mind" she breathed. they ducked into the wall and crawled through the tight passage way until Rhythm hit a lose stone in front. "Ow! I'm guessing we found the exit" he said rubbing his head then pushing the stone to the side. They stood up and found them selves in the kitchen.

"Well at least it's clean", misery said looking around an taking a fruit off the counter. "you shouldn't steal food",Purity said peaking out the kitchen door.

"Well excuse me for living",Misery rolled her eyes taking another fruit from the bowl. Rhythm joined Purity at the door and gasped at what he saw there were at least twenty guards around the stairs none of them were fairies. "great just great how in the hell do we get past a horde of snake shifters?" Misery asked looking out into the dark room.

Rhythm looked his sister dead in the eye "with you"

Misery's eyes got big if their was one kind of energy she hated sucking in it was shifter energy especially reptile it felt slimy like it would just eat her skin if she let it stay to long. " you know I hate shifters right?"

"Well do u have a better plan?" Rhythm asked his hands on his hips. "as a matter of fact yes I do" she said

"Well let's here it" came a rough voice from the door.

They both turned to see the guards had Purity gagged and bound. "fuck!" yelled Rhythm, Misery grabbed his hand and looked him in the eye and nodded toward the dark room. "We surrender" he said the guards led them out of the kitchen and into the dark foyer. once their Misery released her brother's hand and summoned the darkness. the guards instantly fell and Rhythm made a dash for Purity one she was free they raced up the stairs leaving the guards on the floor moaning in pain.

"Told you my plan was better",Misery said following behind her brother.

"Shut it your plan wasn't all that different from mine", he said climbing the stairs two at at a time one they had reached the top they stopped dead in their tracks...

***

"Well well well what do we have here boys?",Zeke said his gaze transfixed on Misery.

"I'm not sure Zeke looks like our mates seem a bit lost",Brice said eyeing Rhythm with a predators eye.

"Mates?", Purity whispered

"Yes purity mates and I do believe you belong with me", Daniel said coming from the throne room behind Zeke And Brice. he unfolded his wings and smiled at his mate an the two other guardians. in his hand he held the crown of the evil pixie king! Though he wasn't even a true pixie cause of his fathers blood the crown still had given him power over the pixies an now Daniel had it!

***

Rhythm eyed the crown in Daniels hand like water in a dessert they were so close! Sadly his stare didn't go unnoticed.

"See something your interested in brother?", Daniel says hold the crown in front if their faces.

Rhythm felt his rage start to build the wind around them started gust up into a tempest form inside the castle! An eerie musical sound began to play as if alerting them to death, Daniel looked at the guardians and knew it was Rhythm apparently his name wasn't just for show either.

Just when Daniel thought the guardian of the veils was going to strike him Brice fell to the ground with a roar, clutching his head when he looked back to Rhythm the guardian's eyes had gone from his sea green to a haunting blue, and he was smiling...

"If you want to live I suggest you hand over that crown now and never call me brother again", he said looking for all the world a very high powered immortal.

"Not gonna happen my deviant little mate",Brice said getting up from the ground.

"So showing you your worst fears didn't shut you up? Then if I make then real you might learn to stand down", Brice lunged for Rhythm just as the guardian yelled "Misery shadow clones now!"

Misery raised her arms and started commanding the shadows. soon their where more than a hundred each of them Zeke traced and appeared behind Misery but as soon as he grabbed her she disappeared. Purity run up to him and blinds him with light. Zeke hissed and traced out of her reach behind her Misery stood facing off against Daniel.

***

Rolling on the floor looking for openings Rhythm and Brice rolled on an off each other growling and grappling for an upper hand. Rhythm found one and hiked his knee up right into Brice's family jewels. the pain he'd caused him was a distraction just long enough for Rhythm to scramble up an away from the Lykae prince.

"Looks like your gonna lose today Brice",Rhythm said as lightning danced and sparkled off his hands.

"I can't see!"

"Neither can I!"

Misery struck out at Daniel and sliced into his wings with her dark whip.

The winged demon fell to the ground in pain, Zeke traced to Purity's side and grabbed her arm throwing her across the room the impact causing the stone wall to crumble.

"Purity!", Misery screamed and ran toward her sister. Zeke appeared to her left and tackled to the ground, holding her hands together he grinned at her futile attempts to escape...

A/N:Finally another chapter complete hopefully you all don't hate me I'm trying to update all my Ingushes stories so please please allow me to work thank you! Updating later so please vote fan and enjoy!