Epilogue: 5 years later

Percy

Let me just say, that my camp is awesome. It like Camp Jupiter, plus Camp Half blood, times 10000. Yea, that good.

It was bigger too, and not as many campers were dying. Some were still dying of course, but you know, a lot less than last time.

Travis and Conner, being the first ones to join, were put in charge of finding new demigods. When they didn't like that, they became their fathers helpers.

Clarisse, became the new goddess of war, and taught sword practice with some else. But I'll get to that later.

Mark, became the new wisdom god. I sometimes call him a goddess, just to mess with him.

Other than the new gods, all heroes that died in the second Titan war was brought back to life. As was anyone else who died a hero. Oh yea. We can do that.

Which lead to Charles Beckendorf to be the new god of forges. He's awesome like that.

Banica D'Angelo (sorry if I spelled her name wrong), became the new lord of the dead. However, she has more right than Hades did, do to the fact that Nico threatened us that if she didn't, then we would end up with our parents.

The Huntress of Artemis, much to Artemis pleasure, is allowed at the camp at any time. Artemis prefers it here because boys don't hit on her campers as much.

Luke, was also given another chance. He now teaches sword practice, with the new Goddess of war.

And I, may you ask? I am ruling, with the best family ever, (that consists of Thalia, Nico, Jason, Hermes, Apollo, and Artemis, Hestia and Banica. Plus a few more) as the King of the gods.

That's right. I am now, Perseus Jackson, (still hate the name) The god of Currents and Changes, King of the gods.

Yep. Life is good.

_____________________________________________________________

It's finished!! :D/:'(

Thank you, you guys for staying with me and reading. The bad news, the stories over. Good news. There WILL be a sequel.

We must thank, @CantFindBook for the title. It will be called Stronger Than You Think. The story will be in both POVS, not just Percy's POVS.

And, I got a question from @1stHeiress. And I don't know if you got my answer, but I'm just going to clarify it.

I DO NOT HATE PERCABETH!! The only reason why I didn't have Percy get back together with Annabeth was for two reasons. 1. She stabbed him in the back. 2. Every other book I have read like this has made Percabeth get back together. I just wanted to have a twist. Does that answer your question?

Anyway, I'll let you guys know when the first chapter of Stronger Than you Think is up.

See ya later guys! Demigods rule! :)