Lightining Crashes - What!

Chapter Two.

He laughed and grabbed his phone out of his pocket. It was one of those new Iphones, He started texting someone. He was right though, I was dying to know all about him, he intrigued me, he was so polite but it turns out he's quite the opposite

" So where are you from?" I asked quietly.

" See! You are dying to know all about me!"

" Whatever, Is it so wrong to ask where someone's from when the just move here?" I shot back.

" No, But is this wrong?" He asked.

I didn't understand what he meant by is this wrong until I felt his lips on mine, I instantly pulled away, but I didn't want too.

" What the hell! Who do you think you are?" I yelled at him.

" Ellie Stall! " Yelled Mr Costin.

" Oh SHIT!" I screamed, I grabbed Corey's hand and went running towards to fence. I through my bag over and jumped over myself.

" Ellie Stall, Corey Street, Get back here this instant " Mr Costin boomed loudly behind us.

Corey followed me over the fence, I grabbed my bag and headed into the main part of town.

~

Just before the main part of town there was a little lake. I ran down the side and sat on my bag. Hearing footsteps behind me, I knew Corey wasn't that far away.

I moved my bag from underneath me and opened it. I took off my school shirt and left the singlet on underneath. And shoved my school shirt in my bag. Corey said down beside me and let out a sigh. I pulled out my smokes and lit one.

" What's your problem?" I asked him.

" How much trouble we're going to be in tomorrow." he replied.

I laughed " Your such a baby! I just wont go tomorrow, therefore I served my suspension, they let me back in school. Its how it works every time. Why worry so much?"

" Your right" he replied " But my parents are still going to kick my arse when I get home"

" Oh My God. Well I suppose, my parents don't care anymore, I just rock in home, go to my room and listen to music, get my own dinner when I'm hungry and do whatever " I smiled.

" Well at least your lucky, my parents couldn't afford the private school here like they did when we lived in Adelaide, so I had to come here." he smiled back.

" I KNEW IT! I knew I could get it out of you without even trying, SUCKER!" I screamed and laughed at the face he pulled when he realised what he said.

He grinned at me.

" That's alright Ellie, You owe me a kiss!"

Before I could do anything he was on top of me with his lips perfectly connecting with mine, it felt good, but I knew the outcome wouldn't be. Would it be anything like the incident, I didn't want it to happen again. I didn't want to go through it again.

I let go of the feelings and just decided to have fun, I traced my tongue along his lips asking for entrance but before my tongue could enter his was already in my mouth tangling with mine.

His breathing started getting heavier and I could feel this going somewhere it shouldn't. I pushed him off me and got up. He looked at me weirdly as I turned and walk along the edge of the lake.

I couldn't handle anything like this once again, I couldn't think, my heart ached, I wanted Corey but why, I hardly knew him. There was something about him I needed more then I needed anyone, but there was another part that stopped me from needing him.

I kept staring at the lake, fish were jumping out of the water. I sighed, Someone grabbed me from behind spun me around into a hug, I knew it was Corey I could sense it. And I wanted to be in his arms.

~

I don't know how long we stood there, but I wasn't letting go anytime soon, I felt comfortable were I was standing.

" Its getting dark Ellie and I think there's a storm coming, Do you want me to walk you home?" Corey asked me in a soothing voice.

I nodded into his chest, before breaking away from the hug. I just then realised how far around the lake we walked, my bag was on the other side. Corey grabbed my hand as we slowly walked back towards our bags.