Out of the nursery

Snowkit turned her head as he heard Silverkit and Shadowkit, her two siblings playing, while her mother,  Greytail, was grooming her fur. "Greytail! You can stop grooming me now! I am fine!"Snowkit hissed.

       Greytail chucked between licks of her grooming and didn't stop. She then had said, "I want you to look prefect when you meet the clan." Greytail had stopped grooming Snowkit for a second and let a bit of a hiss. "Silverkit! Shadowkit! Stop playing! You are going to get all messy all over again! You don't want to groomed too now do we?"She asked for before finishing grooming Snowkit.

     Snowkit sighed as she padded over to Shadowkit and Silverkit who were now sitting still. Aww... But, I wanted to play... What can we do now? She asked herself in her thoughts, but was interrupted by Greytail.

   "Alright, now you all will follow me. DO NOT GO OFF ON YOUR OWN"Greytail half-hissed. Snowkit felt herself shiver a bit when she heard her strict mother say this and leaned on her sister, Silverkit. Snowkit felt her fur being press against Silverkit as she did the same to her. This was there little game they would do, to see who falls over first. Out of nowhere Silverkit moved away and I fell muzzle first into the moss. "Come on Snowkit, Silverkit! Greytail is already waiting for us!"Shadowkit said while helping Snowkit up.

  "Thanks! I just I am just a bit clumsy."Snowkit said in joking way to her brother before dashing to the nursery's entrance or what Greytail said where the entrance was. She put a paw out of the den feeling a cool breeze on her fur.  Shadowkit came running to his sister and bumped into Snowkit's behind causing Snowkit to fall over. There could hear a soft giggle, this  made Snowkit very uncomfortable. She quickly sat up and puffed her chest out.  "Look Oakpaw, that one acts like you! Thank Starclan it doesn't look like you."Snowkit heard an a young voice tease another cat.

    There was a low growl, Snowkit guessed that his has to be Oakpaw because it didn't seem like there were any other cats around. "Well, at least I am not scared of my own shadow!"Oakpaw hissed. Snowkit felt like this fight was caused by her she inched closer to her siblings and felt her paws shivering in fear of what could happen. 

             Out of nowhere Greytail said, "Fernpaw, Oakpaw! If you don't stop I will tell Froststar about this and I am sure he will not be proud. Now, these kits are hardly a moon old if you are comparing yourselves to them you have hit a new low." The two apprentices became very quiet and didn't say anything for what seemed like moons, until Fernpaw said. "Sorry. Can you introduce us?"  Snowkit felt herself being lifted by something, or someone she battled the air in search of her attacker until she was gently placed down and her paws met the ground. 

    "This is Snowkit."Greytail said. I sat down my fur was all fluffy with the surprise of being lifted and I tried to groom myself like Greytail would, but only made her fur messy.  Soon both of her siblings were next to her and she could feel the two apprentice's eyes glued to her. "Fernpaw!  Get your paws over here, bring Oakpaw too!"Another voice called the two apprentices. 

   "Oh, that must be Leaftail and Flowerpetal. We have to go."Fernpaw said and almost in that second the two apprentices rushed away. I inched closer to Silverkit and Shadowkit our fur brushing as the cold wind started to howl again. "Come on kits. Let's go back to nursery. It is starting to get cold." Greytail said as she picked Snowkit up again.