Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Lucy's POV

"You shall be cast away from the deep magic and never return!" my 5 year old voice exclaimed as I was playing little pink toy wand. "Hey there," an unfamiliar voice greeted me. turned around to be met by an unfamiliar boy about my age. He has black hair with the most gorgeous hazel brown eyes I've ever seen.

"You must be the new neighbor! Hi .... uhm ... -" he said holding out his hand to me to shake.

"Lucy, Lucy Wenchester." I finished for him and shook his hand.

"Hi, miss lovely new neighbor, Lucy Wenchester, I'm Za-"

*BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEE-*

I woke up with the sound of my alarm clock beeping loudly. "arghh!" I groan as I hit the stop button, "stupid clock" I mumbled then I turn to my bedside table and grab my phone, it read, 9am, I still have an hour and 40 minutes to get ready for my photoshoot.  My manager said I have someone to photoshoot.

I am actually a singer and I am on my world tour called "Lucy Tour". Well, I've changed from the last 2 years.

I got up and went to the bathroom for a quick shower. I waited for the water to get warm. As soon as I'm done with the shower, I picked out a jeans, white sleeveless shirt with the word 'LONDON' printed on it and a black and white VANS.

I did a light make-up and now I'm ready. I took what I need and left. I called for a cab and told the address "To the Penshoppe Building please."(A/N: sorry I made it myself hehe).

My phone vibrated meaning I've got a text:

From: JeanM.

          Are you on your way? xx :)

It was my manager.

I texted her back:

To: JeanM.

           Yea. I'm in the cab.. almost there :) x

I checked the time and it read 10:10.I still got time to dress and my make-up. After 5 minutes, I have arrive. "Your stop" the driver said breaking my thoughts. I paid him "Keep the change, sir, thank you" I checked the time, it read 10:17.  And I went inside.

=======================================

i'm sorry if it's bad , i'm new :D