Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I spent the next hour talking to all different people in the business, smiling, shaking hands, laughing at anecdotes, becoming the animated cocky front man a role that I had begun to play well. Smile for the picture, talk about tour life, talk about going into the studio and on it goes. Tonight I was continually distracted by her presence it was like a force field I was continually drawn to her. Her friend had returned to the table not long after I left, with another drink the sat close talking and giggling, occasionally looking in my direction. When she looked at me I could feel her eyes piercing through me, like heat seeking missiles, making my blood boil abnormally high.

I watched her and her friend make their way on the darkened club dance floor, she was hard to make out in the crowd of people, and all I could see was that pink scarf, glimpse of that bright pink fluttering as she moved. Once I finally felt I had done enough smoozing, I looked around for Bianca, finding her in the middle of the dance floor. I made my way behind her, sliding my arms around her placing my hands on her hips, pulling her body tight against me, kissing her exposed delicate porcelain shoulder that was covered in a sprinkling of light freckles.

"Mmm, you look sexy moving like that. Do you know what that does to a guy?"

"Well is that a banana in your pocket or are you happy to see me?" she leaned into me to whisper, moving her hips in the beat of the music against me as she did.

We danced against each other lost in each other's worlds for several high paced dance songs, till the friction of her against me and the tightening jeans became overwhelming.

I leaned close to her ear and breathed "I need you alone, naked, hot and screaming my name, now. Will you come back to my room with me?"

She bit her lip again, god that is going to kill me. "Yes, to all" after her moment of hesitance she looked up at me lustfully.

She pulled away from me and leaned over to who her friend and whispered something to her she smiled and looked at me, looked me up and down shook her head and whispered something back to Bianca, which made Bianca laugh and nod before returning to me.

"Let's get out of here before I change my mind." She grabbed my hand and led me toward the door. Smiling I indicated at the guys on my way past that I was out of here.

We made our way out front where there were several fans that had been waiting, I was egar to get the hell out of their but also aware that it takes dedication to wait several hours out in the dark and the cold so I signed a few pictures and posed for a few quick pictures before apologising and pulling Bianca into the closest cab waiting out front.

I pulled her against me, leaning forward to tell the cab driver the address of the hotel. Why did cabs always smell like sweat, smoke and onions?

I begun caressing her while kissing her against the seat pulling her into my lap as we drove along, my hands moving against her back, up and down her arms. She began to moan quietly against my mouth, an irresistible sound it was like an untamed melody.

The cab driver loudly cleared his throat to indicate that we had arrive, I pulled several notes out of my wallet without looking opened the door and lifted Bianca out and climbed out behind her pulling her behind me into the hotel.