Summer House Arrest (The stupid Version)

I laughed as Shooter McGavin flipped out. I was laying on the couch. As the movie ended, I replayed it, to lazy to get up. I laughed in all the right places. I doubted that it mattered. I was under "House Arrest". I was bored out of my mind. Not that I was going to let my dad know that.

     I felt somone grab me. I ran. All the way to the pool. Lol, hilarious. Anyway, let's just say I had a fun day at the pool.

___________________________A/N_______________________________

     Hey guys! I'm uploading a MUCH better chapter. You may be asking why I didn't just post it. Let's just say that my freind came to pick me up,and it was takeing forever to save, so we just left. I wanted to post this thing TONIGHT, so I decided to make this lame version, for now. I do have a better chapter that I wrote, but I'm not finished with it yet. So just read Summer House Arrest, ok? I spent a lot of time working on it. So, whenever I post it, just check it out. This is nothing like the origanel Chapter, alhough they start the same and it's bad spelling. So just do I ask, ok? Please?

     P.s. It's a horror because of the bad writing. Sorry bout that. The actual story isn't horror.