❀; seven.

Author's POV

"Lauren?" jimin looked at her who was
standing at the door, with tears rolling down on her cheeks. She's crying, but she looked happy. Jimin and taehyung were shocked to saw her crying.

"Why are you crying?" jimin asked her. She slowly walked towards jimin, and she looked at his body from head down until his toe, trying to find if there's another injury. She stopped after she didn't another injury and looked into his eyes.

She hugged him.

Jimin widened his eyes when she hugged him. She hugged him tightly, as she cried on his chest. Jimin could feel his chest soaked in tears. Jimin flustered, didn't know what to do. He glanced at taehyung, hoping that taehyung would tell him what to do. But taehyung just stared at him with a blank face and shrugged. She kept crying and wouldn't stop. So jimin lifted his hand and gently caressed her hair.

"Shh it's okay, I'm here." he softly said, hoping that she would calm down. But she smacked his chest instead, "I thought you were dead." she sobbed quietly. Jimin chuckled, "Are you worried about me?" he teased.

"Of course I am! You saved my life from that animal." she pouted.

'she's cute.' jimin thought.

"But I'm okay now, so don't worry." he winked, which made her blushed a little and stopped her from crying. Then she stood up and bowed, "Thank you for saving my life." she said shyly. Jimin chuckled, looking how cute she was.

"I'm going to take a bath then." she said and walked out from jimin's room.

After taehyung saw lauren walked out from jimin's room, he immediately asked him,"But how come there's a werewolf in our territory?" taehyung looked at me with a serious face. Jimin was thinking about that too. Vampires and werewolves have their own territory, and they can't across each other's territory without a permission.

Jimin shrugged his shoulder,"I don't know," he said. "Maybe they already asked for permission, or they barged in to our territory." he continued. "But how come we didn't hear anything from dad?" taehyung asked.

Jimin sighed,"I don't know taehyung."

the claseriesten's house, 8:55 PM

"are you sure you're going to go to school with us?" namjoon asked jimin, who just recovered. Jimin nodded,"of course, I'm okay now." he said. Actually, namjoon didn't let jimin to go to school because he just recovered. But jimin was absolutely stubborn that he even teleported from their house to their father's house. To prove that he's okay.

They went to the school after jimin and namjoon stopped fighting, guess they will be late for school.

They finally arrived at school. And they're 5 minutes late because of jimin and namjoon. Because of that, they couldn't join the first lesson and got an hour detention."It's your fault jimin." taehyung glared at jimin. "what? are you saying this is my fault? it's namjoon hyung's fault too!" jimin exclaimed.

"i was worried about your health and yet you said this is my fault?" namjoon raised his voice a little bit. And they were fighting, again.