finding the perfect dress.

Dec,19th...Saturday ...Sophia p..o..v....12:33pm...

"Ready?"Carly asked,(my brothers wife)

I nodd

We get out of the car along with Amanda and Janie, from the pack,and Kyle's mother.

Today I'm going too try too find a wedding dress.

We had desided too get married on jan 4th.

Three weeks,woah.

We walk in the dress shop everything else for the wedding is picked out the cake, place,everything, this was last since i needed too wait long as i can soo i won't gain too much too fit in my dress,i really hope i find a dress today.

W go in and look around,and i don't see anything that catchs my eye,i try on a few dresses,a long slim dress with spakley beads on the top,not for me.

"Hey Sophia ,try this one!"Amanda says.

I look at the dress in her hands,oh mi gosh.uhg

Its a poofy fluffy ball gown princess something.

"Um okay"

I take it in the dressing room and try it on.

Um let's just say I'm not a fan of stuff like this

But i go out and let them see,Carly burst out laughing she knows me well enough too know what i think of this.

"Okay my turn"Janie says giveing me a dress.

"We have a bet,we eached pivked out a dress, we're going too see who's you like best"Carly says.

"Oh okay"

I go try on this dress,its a less poofy dress but it has all these weird ruffles in the back that makes my butt look big and makes me feel like some sort of dummy.

I go out

"um.hum looks okay"Janie says. I nodd

"Carly? "I say

"Here's mine"she says giveing me a dress.

I go try it on and first thought i have just looking at it.

I'm never geting in that.

Its not that I'm too big, its just a tight thing and strapless

I get it on,it isn't too tight it forms well too me clinging all over,mainly on my butt and chest,and my belly of course,

I am sorta big,i look like i could be five and a half months with twins in the were normal humans but there a month bigger than human twins.

I walk out

"That looks awesome"Carly says

"I look like a slut.if Matt knew you put me in this dress he'd kill you"

"I know but it makes you look a lot older,which isn't a bad thing and hey you look pretty hot in that dress"she says

I laugh,over the years since she married Matt,we got really

Close like she really could be my sister.

"Okay last is mine,i hope you like it"his mother says.

I take the dress back in the room.

I look at it,oh mi gosh!

At first look i know this is MY dress,

Its sorter than the rest, it goes too above my knees its slighty poofy straples and has a short of blue belt looking ribbon between my chest and belly,and it doesn't really even show my belly,not that I'm against it,just when everyone looks at the pictures i don't wamt them too see just my belly,this day is all i ask for then i will be soo showing my belly off!

I go out.she watchs me waiting with a smile looking at me.

"This is my dress"i say

They all clap and hug me.

I feel so happy everything about the wedding will be amazing and now i have the perfect dress too!

.

.

Kay please vote coment and don't forget too fan!!

If u want too see her dress, I'll put the link in a coment below,its the top dress on that page kay.thanks all!!