The Surprise

Lucinda POV

I felt like my eyes had popped out of my head. This was Darens room! On his bed sat a graduation gown and hat! He was a senior! I had no idea. I am a senior too and we have no classes together. He must be short for our age becuase I thought he was a juinior. I waited untill I heard the door close and his mom leave.

      "Daren! You did not tell me you are a senior! I thought just I was graduating this year out of us! Why did you not tell me?" I asked in a sort of  scream as I walked toward him. 

      "You are a senior too?" asked Daren in shock.

      "Yes I am." I stated

      "Well it looks like we will be graduating with each other!" Daren exclaimed

      "Ya you are right." I went to hug him but he kissed me instead.

  That night we watched several movies before my curfew. He drove me home and I walked inside with a smile on my face. I walked right past my mother who was asking question like, Did you bite anybody? Did you have fun? and Why are you smiling like that? I ignored all of them and walked up to my room. I walked in and shut the door behind me. I layed down and sighed. I fell asleep thinking about Daren.

     I woke up at 11 the next morning. I walked downstairs and my mom was eating a Italian sub. I grabbed a quick bite and went up to my room. I turned the TV on to MTV. After 15 minutes of watching TV my phone beeped. It was Daren. Meet me at the park for a surprise at 12:30! Wear something nice, bring your bathing suit and some sunglasses. I smiled at his text.

    I hopped out of bed and headed for my closet. I grabbed my black high tops, skinny jeans, black stud earring, my black bathing suit, my faveorite sunglasses, and a lose t- shirt with the Rolling Stones on the front. I brushed out my hair and put in a messy but nice bun. I went to my bathroom and did my makeup. Noticable but suddle at the same time. That is how my makeup always is.

  I turned off my TV. I glanced at the clock. it read, 12:20. I figured if i left now i could get there with like 3 minutes to spare. "Hey mom, I will am going to meet somebody at the park. I do not know when I will be back. I will text you with the dets." I said as I grabbed the keys to the mini van.

  "Ok honey. I forgot to tell you. You have no school tommorow due to the graduation set up." My mom stated.

  I walked out the door. When I got to the park I saw Kimmi near Daren. When she saw my car she went towards him. She kissed him and he pushed her away. Then he noticed my car. He told her something and started sprinting toward my car. He got to my car before I could even turn it off. I opened my door and hopped out. He gave me a big kiss and I noticed Kimmi out of the corner of my eye. She looked jelous.We walked to his car.

   He told me to get in the drivers seat. I followed his commands. He got in the passanger side. "Where are we going Daren?" I asked.

  "You are driving us to the shore." Daren sadi while fastining his seatbelt.

   "Me?" I asked

    "Yup now step on it!" Daren shouted.

   After driving for an hour we finally arrived at a beach house.

 "Wow. Who's house is that? It is huge!" I exclaimed as i closed the car door behind me.

  "Oh thats my parents. They are letting us use it today and tommorow." Daren said while unlocking the door with a key.

 "Tomorrow? I am not driving the car for another hour tomorow. Let alone back tonight. You will drive." I said stepping in the house.

  "No we are sleeping her. We could sleep in sleeping bags in the living room. It is huge." Daren said leading me into the living room.

  I swear my jaw dropped to the floor. The living room was huge. The TV was as big as amovie theaters TV screen. I put my bag down on a huge couch.

  "Last one the pool is a rotten egg!" Daren exclaimed as he sprinted off in one direction.

  I followed him. Due to me previously running track I easily caught up with him. When we arrived at the pool I was amazed. One end went down 16 feet and the other was 1 inch of water. I was amazed. Daren jumped in with his clothes on. I jumped after him.

  We swam around a little. Then I remembered. "Daren why did I have to bing a bathing suit if we are swimming in our clothes?"

  "Because the pool is clean and the ocean is not. We will wear our bathing suites in the ocean. In the pool: clothes." Daren explained to me. After  30 minutes of swimming we got out of the pool and went inside. "Lets have some lunch! I am starved." I exclaimed. I headed for the kitchen but Daren pulled me away. "I have a better idea." He said with a grin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI! I have not posted in a while so I thought I would update! Next chapter soon to come! plz vote, comment, and tell ur friends about it