2 | "I can satisfy you"

~Avery’s POV~

      I couldn’t stop thinking about him. It had been over week and I had been to the bar every day. I hadn’t seen him once. It was driving me crazy. No-one had turned me on with just one kiss! If the kiss made me melt, the sex would be explosive.

      I had just finished my seventh drink of the night and I was beginning to get frustrated. Someone sat down beside me. I glanced over and saw a good-looking blonde guy eyeing me up.

      “Hey sexy,” he said.

      Why not? There’s no-one else around who can give me a good time. I twirled around on the bar stool and smiled at him. “Hey there.”

      “I’m Jason,” he said.

      “Avery.”

      “Can I buy you a drink?”

      I smiled. “Sure.”

      He asked the bartender for two drinks and we sat to talk for a while. I could see his eyes taking in my body every now and then. God, he is too easy.

      He leaned towards me and whispered in my ear. “Wanna get out of here?”

      I smiled at him and jumped off my seat. He quickly paid for our drinks and then led me outside. I thought we were heading to his car but he pulled me into the alleyway behind the bar and started kissing me.

      The slow kisses started turning into heated ones and his hands frantically started to pull down the straps of my dress. His mouth started to kiss down my neck while one of his hands pulled my panties down.

      His jeans fell down around his ankles with his boxers and with one quick push he was inside of me. I moaned as he started to move in and out.

      “Faster,” I breathed.

      He obliged happily and his strokes increased as he slammed into me roughly. I was beginning to feel frustrated because he wasn’t satisfying me. What made it even worse was that he came.

      A few minutes later we were both dressed. He left without saying a word to me – which I was perfectly fine with.

      I stayed in the alleyway for a few moments, still feeling hot, bothered and annoyed. I needed the sexual release; it was driving me crazy. Maybe I should just go home.

      I stepped out of the alleyway and started walking down the pavement so that I could get home. There was a strong wind tonight and the dress that I was wearing didn’t help the situation. I hugged myself and moved faster.

      There was a honk behind me and I turned to see a black car – the hot cop’s black car. He rolled the window down and smiled at me.

      “Need a ride?” he asked.

      There’s something wrong with me. Why did his smile make my heart accelerate? I asked myself. I should just stay away from him. “No thanks, I can make my own way,” I told him before turning and heading down the road again.

      “Hey, wait!” he called.

      I ignored him and carried on walking. I heard the car screech to a stop and a door slam; then running footsteps.

      “Avery,” he said as he stood in front of me so that I had to stop walking.

      I looked up at him and immediately regretted it. God, why did he have to be so fucking hot! The wind picked up again and I was nearly knocked over by the intoxicating smell of mint and chocolate emanating off of him.