I Can Feel You 5

Chapter 4 : Yeah! feel the pain.

Icen POV

 I'm at the cafeteria right now with Alice, may dala syang dalawang Ponta orange flavor na juice and inilapag nya ito sa mesa.....She started munching my french fries...*pak* i slap her hand when she's reaching for my fries again. 

Sumimangot lang sya sa aken at i glared at her and ngumiti naman ito agad. 'parang french fries lang...' mahina niyang sabi. 

Kwenento sa aken ni Alice ang story ni Andy...the dead girl na gusto niyang tulungan...tsk

*Andy's FlashBack*

Andy was in the music room..., just like her cousin she was scout too by the same agency. Lage syang nag-papractice pero this time ay napag-desisyunan nya na tumambay lang muna music room, ang favorite nyang lugar ay sa piano part, doon sya palageng nakaupo, she like playing the piano at lage nyang sinasabayan ng pagkanta. But mas nag-eenjoy sya tuwing kumakanta sya. She prefer singing and her cousin will be the one playing the piano.

Kahit na sya ang Top 1 sa school ay nag-sasawa din syang mag-aral kaya sa pagkanta niya inuubos ang oras nya.

Tumigil sya sa pagpe-play ng piano at nag-hum ng kanta pero tumigil sya ng may marinig syang mga yabag papunta sa music room and then she heard a voice...it was Nancy's voice. Pero hindi lang boses ni Nancy naririnig niya, it was a male voice and it was familiar. The two voice enter the music room, Andy hides herself beside the piano. Since just like a normal classroom the music room have chairs too the differences is, the room was quite big and their are lots of instrument in there.

Nancy and the male voice is talking...he knows the owner of the male voice but she doesn't want to admit herself...hoping that it belong to someone else. She needs to see his face, it's not him, she told herself.

Tumayo ng konti si Andy para masilip sila...and saw them.

And their ,she saw Nancy and her love, Mark his teacher... Well, his relationship with his teacher is a secret since it's forbidden to the school having a relationship with your teacher. Maliban kay Mark at sya ay walang nakaka-alam ng relasyon nila. 

Andy was shock from what she saw...Nang dahil sa nakita niya ay napatayo siya at na-out of balance kaya napaupo sya sa sahig kaya nahulog ang kanyang salamin..Pinulot niya eto habang nanginginig ang kanay niya.

'Andy...sorry i didn't tell you.M--'

Nancy was shock and confused sa reaction ni Andy while Mark was shock and terrified. 

 Napa-atras si Andy... Her eye's is only looking at Mark. Betrayal is visible in her eyes and sadness is shown too since she's not wearing her glasses.

'Andy' Mark said. But the moment she heard his voice... everything becomes blurd as her wolrd is crumbling down, hindi padin sya makapaniwala.. Mark was everything to him, Siya ang unang nagpakita ng kindness sa kanya sa school na to since sya ay galing sa Social Care Group.

'No.'

'No' everytime she says no, she steps back.

'No'

tears was about to fall when she stumble on his back, causing her to fall from the open window. As she falls down her tears fall down too, she tried to grab something, she stretch her hands while she's still holding the glasses. She saw Nancy run towards her when she's about to fall and tried to grab her but Nancy only managed to hold her glasses.