Justin Bieber:Im Ready ❤

This Imagine Is For MIKAYA!

You and your boyfriend, justin, are sitting on the couch.You was cuddled up to his chest listening to his steady heartbeat.You loved moments like these.You climbed on justin’s lap, because you was freezing and you loved to cuddle.You slowly laid your head on his shoulder, closing your eyes.

He started rubbing your upper thigh, then up your waist to your torso.You is a virgin and justin respects that, but right now his touch in making you tingle.Adding to that, you felt something hard stick in your ass and instantly you knew… justin had a boner.You started kissing his neck and he moaned slightly.

Mikaya:i’m ready, justin.

You said looking straight into his eyes.You tired of waiting, you need him.He seemed to not realize at first , but then he got it.

Justin:you sure?

He said.You nodded your head.

He carried you up to the bedroom bridal style.He closed the door and locked it behind him.He laid you down gently on the bed and climbed on top of you.His lips locked with your, creating this spark and rhythm in your stomach.He got up and took his shirt off.His toned body appeared in front of your eyes turning you own even more.He went back to kissing you and tugged at the bottom of your shirt.

You sat up a little allowing him to pull it over your head.He smirked at seeing you without a bra on. He went back to kissing your lips and traveled down to your neck, finding your sweet spot.You moaned as he kissed and sucked on it. He traveled down to your collar bone, to your boobs.He took one of your boobs in his hand and massaged it.It felt so good. to add to this pleasure he sucked and nibbled on your other one.This action made moans escape from your mouth, turning you and justin on that much more.

Mikaya:justinnnnnn….

You moaned.He continued kissing down your stomach and to your shorts.He slid them off along with your soaking wet panties.He took his pants off along with his boxers leaving both of yall completely naked.He came back up and kissed your lips.

Justin:are you ready?

He said looking deep into your eyes.

Justin: it’s going to hurt.

You nodded again.You want this.He slid himself into you.A gut wrenching pain shot through out your body.You felt tears slip from your eyes.

Justin:i’m sorry, do you want me to stop?

He said with a sincere look in his eyes.

Mikaya: no, justin, i’m okay.

You said.He slipped farther and you felt something tear and liquid run down your leg.There it goes, your innocence is gone.He moved a little farther moving his hips a little letting you adjust to his size. The pain turned into amazing pleasure.

Mikaya:harder, faster!!!

You yelled.Justin did as commanded.Going deep inside of you with every thrust.

Justin: say my name

He said sexily.

Mikaya:justinn…

You moaned.

Justin:louder!! i want the neighbors to hear who’s giving you pleasure.

He said.

Mikaya: justinnn!

You yelled even louder.He put his head in the crook of your neck grunting your name as he thrusted harder and faster.You moaned his name in pleasure.

Mikaya:i’m… i’m gonna cum.

You managed to get out.You felt  your walls tighten and shooting liquids onto justin’s dick, a few seconds later you felt juices flow into your body as well. Justin pulled himself out, leaving only the tip in and moving his hips a little more.He came up and kissed your lips.

Justin:i love you.

He said looking in your eyes.And at this moment,you knew he was telling the truth.

Mikaya:i love you too.

You said.

{Did you like it}

{Vote & Comment guys}

{Wnt a imagine,INBOX me}