chapter 33

f.a.s.t.f.o.r.w.a.r.d.

saturday

Aga POV

it's been a month since lea and kids sleep with us every weekend. we are now comfortable to each other and this kind of set up.

it's been a month since we planned the birthday party to my  big princess...

and today she is already 9 years  old..

their's a lot of people here..

family and friends

after arlyn the host asked me to give my message to my daughter

     hello family, relatives and friends please allow me to be emotional today because my beautiful daughter is now 9 years old. my dearest big princess, hope you enjoy your birthday party..  it's almost one year since i knew that i have a daughter. honestly when i knew that i have a daughter i feel guilty that i'm not with you growing up. i'm sorry i'm not their when you need me most to protect you.., i'm sorry that i didn't witness your first cry,walk, and talk. I know you are a responsible and intelligent person. from now on please always remember daddy will always be here for you no matter what, to protect, love and guide you. and lastly please always remember no boyfriend till your 20 years old.  I LOVE YOU MY BIG PRINCESS!. thank you every one for coming here.. enjoy the party!

(i look our visitors and they are all crying)

after i gave a message 

my big princess  sing

she has a great voice just like this beautiful woman watching  with her mom and daughter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lea POV

aga  went near me 

me: you made me cry .... Aga I saw cheska and her mom went to a room

Aga: whaaa... My phone is on my bag probably she texted me..

Me: are you ready?

Aga:yah.. wait krisiel done singing...

---------------------------------

they decided to talk first in private. so they can explain everything to krisiel.

i saw aga talking to the host and went to krisiel.. (krisiel is just sitting on the side, done singing)

they went near me!

Aga: come on lets go.

Me: do i really need to be there?

Aga: yeah, your the one who want this, right? come on :)

we went near to the door..before aga open the door he talk to krisiel first

Aga: baby, inside that room, there are two people that love you also. i know you miss them.

Krisiel: who are they?

Aga: it's for you to find out, but first always remember i love you my big princess no matter what..

she just nod.

aga open the door and we saw cheska and her mom.

cheska hug krisiel immediately but what  shocked me most is that krisiel didn't hug her back..

Cheska: happy bday baby, i love you and i miss you very much.. i have a gift for you..

Krisiel speaks.

Krisiel: i thought your already dead mommy... 

Cheska; No baby i'm alive because i love you...

(krisiel is crying)

krisiel: you foul me... your a liar mommy, why you leave me ? why did you do that to me? why mom? why?.....  i hate you..  mom where are you when i need you? i really miss you but i feel that you forgot me..i thought your dead already.. 

(i didn't realize i was crying.. we are all crying)

aga didn't let krisiel finish her words.. he carry krisiel

Aga: baby thats enough.. always remember we always love you.. we are always there for you.. it's your bday baby smile ...

Krisiel: daddy can i go out now?

Aga: no fix your self first stop crying...

no one dares to talk.. it's so awkward in this room

after 5minutes

Krisiel: daddy i'm ok now can i go out?

Aga: are you sure?

krisiel nodded 

Aga: ok daddy and tita lea will follow you later..

Krisiel: bye daddy and tita lea

(krisiel go out of the room without saying goodbye to her mom and grandma

I can't blame that child.. i didn't know that she has hatred in her heart)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Cheska: your lea right?

(i was going to answer when aga answer)

Aga: yah, she is lea my girlfriend!

(he put his hand on my waist

honestly, i miss this)

Cheska: ammhh..i'm really sorry to both of you.. i know i must not be here, i hurt my daughter on her birthday.. i will regret that for the rest of my life..

Me: i know in time she will forgive you..

Aga: i will talk to her after the party.

Karen(cheska'smom): thank you lea and aga for taking care of my apo.. please help her to forgive us. we need to go, i don't want to ruin krisiel's bday.

they left the room

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: Mr.Muhlach can you remove your hand on my waist, look oh.. they are not here.

Aga: I really miss this babes..

Me: ahh... pervert!

Aga: but only to you..

Me: really? i'm not believing you.

 he kiss me on my cheeks, then run outside the room.

(pervert man, but honestly i miss him too)

i went outside the room and i saw krisiel is smiling and talking to her visitors. if you will see her it seems that she didn't cry.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued tom. i feel sleepy.. but the bday party is not yet over!

6votes for the next chapter..

readers i can't decide who will play kid amethyst... suggestion please..? thank you