Introduction

This is pretty boring, but kind of explains your background information, and how you get around and do things. I would recommend reading to understand the story better, but you will kind of understand the story if not still.

You were blind, but you never let that affect you at all. You actually adapted to it quite easily, just doing a few extra things. You always used magic. With it, you could feel vibrations around you, and figure out where things were. On things, such as colors and such, your fantastic beasts helped with that. Your demiguise was always by your side, invisible, incase you needed help. You are the only wizard to know where demiguises are at all times. You were actually a pretty powerful witch, however no one really recognized you, because you kept your powers to yourself. To help make people think you can still see, you keep your eyes open, and even practice looking around, or if you hear a crash, look towards its direction. Your eyes were a pretty (e/c) still, the only difference was that both of your eyes had small scratches from when a bowtruckle thought you were attacking his tree, and scratched you out of defense. You never put the bowtruckle at fault, you just blamed it on yourself. One strange thing about you, is that you have long hair, which in the 1920's is really rare. You kept your hair long, because it helps with eye coordination. You're probably wondering how a blind person could accurately shoot a spell at someone, well the way your hair moves in the wind helps you to know the wind speed and direction. You went to Beauxbatons, and got best in your class. You can tell if there is writing on something, by smelling small hint of ink, and if you run your fingers over it, you can feel the letters, or picture, even if it's written in pen, there's still a small, almost unnoticeable bump.