What is the Points System?

Like lots of joint accounts, there are point accounts. So for this club, there will be one to make readers all over Wattpad be happy with lots of things, like shout-outs, follows, and more!

But, wait what is the points system? And how do I use it?

Well, the points system is very simple. Everyone who joins this system will get the opportunity to earn points and spend them for great prizes on the next page. We will be keeping track of people in the points system and how many points they have.

How do I earn points?

There are minigames and contests on this account (there currently are none right now), and if you are a winner on them, you get lots of points. Also, if you join the point system, you immediately get 20 points. There will be more ways to get points, so don't worry!

Can I lose points?

Yes, actually. If you are making fun of someone about how much points they have, you will lose half of your points and they will get transferred to the person you were making fun of. Sorry, these are the rules.

How can I spend points?

So you have points you wanna spend? Great! You can use them on some great things on the next page, such as shout-outs, follows, and more! We will also have fandom adoptables, and you can spend your points on those!

Can admins join the points system?

Of course! But they have to use their own account when doing so, not this one! There will also be one person controlling this, so the admins can't cheat and give themselves a billion points. xDD

RULES~

No making fun of anyone else's points, as said above.

No lying about how many points you have. We will be keeping track of them on a chapter of this book!

You are allowed to have a point system in your joint account, just please don't copy word-to-word on your book, or it will be reported!

No complaining about this please! ^-^

Okay, I understand all this. Now how do I join the Points System?

It's very easy to join. All you need to do is write down,

I, [username], promise to follow all the rules and use the Points System wisely. I understand there are no copying, cheating, or complaining. Please let me join the points system.

An admin will let add you to the points system, you will be given your 20 points, and now, you can play minigames and join contests to earn some points, or spend them on adoptables or anything in the points shop!

Hope you decide to join!

~Le amazing leader whose identity will remain a secret C:<