What Really Happened?

I walked up to ,my little sister who was playing with her two favorite barbies. I smiled to myself the story behind those barbies was pretty funny me and my little sister Anna were paying with one of my old barbies I had when I was her age. "Sissy your barbie is old" she said laughing. I started tickling her "are you saying I'm old too huh missy?"I said laughing. "Ok how about this I will take you to buy two new barbies how's that" I asked her. "Yea that's awsome thanks sissy". She was so happy so I took her to walmart where she found a barbie that look almost like her so she wanted to find one that looked like me witch was a little harder to find. She had brown hair and green eyes where I had super light blonde hair with super dark brown eyes complet opposits. We couldn't find a doll that looked like that in 3 diffrent stores just when I was about to tell her to give up we found one in a old little gas station were we stopped for a pop and a snack and she actually found one that looked almost exactly like me. This doll wasn't a barbie though it was a hand made doll that someone was selling at the time I didn't really think much about it. She loved those doll more than anything and we used to play with them all the time. What I wouldn't do to play with her again, what I wouldn't do to be alive again.

Well this is my story sorry the first part is so short I will add anotyher chapter that is longer asap :-) but fan/vote/comment