Chapter Nine

Dear Tiergan,

Well you can trust me(: I mean even if I did spill your secrets , it’s not like anyone at my school or any of my friends know you or heard of you. Unless you were on the news… were you?

And it warms my heart to know that I bring entertainment to your otherwise boring life. I thought it would be a waste of time also but it turns out not to be after all.

I got your bouncy ball! It’s provided hours of entertainment for me, and I thank you for that, though I am sad to report that the ball has bounced it’s way under my stove and I can’t get to it… So please except my gift in return. My math homework! Try not to get too many wrong ok?

Love, Izzy

P.S. You never know…that could have happened…

Dear Izzy,

Well, maybe I can trust you, but I don’t know that. I will tell you sooner or later…possibly.  And I’m pretty sure I wasn’t in the news, maybe the newspaper but not the news. Though I can’t be so sure.  

Yay! I’m not a waste of time. My mother would be proud(‘:

I’m glad my only source of entertainment provided you entertainment. But you rolled it under the stove!? Seriously!? R.I.P bouncy ball </3 You know, usually I’m the one demanding for someone to do my homework, and if someone ever asked me to do THEIR homework for them I’d punch them in the face. But I’m so bored I’ll do it. Though I am warning you, I suck at math.

Love, Tiergan.

P.S. I can guarantee you that I’ve never let that turd near my food. I don’t want any diseases. 

----------------

For those of you guys reading please comment! I'd love to know what you guys think of my story(: