Chapter 2- Keisha Gamble

ALexa's POV

I was stunned .

"Oh I'm so sorry ma'am " I said still stuck in the shock that I just bumped into her.

"Oh it's okay Alexa , I was just looking for you. but it seems like you found me ." she said while chuckling

"Y-y-you know who I am " I said even more shocked than before because she knows my name.

"If course silly , who wouldn't know your name I mean you are an YouTube sensation ."

"Oh." was all I said . I was still stuck on the first to events that occurred .

"And now that I found you ,you Mary and I need to have a very important discussion ."

From me still being shocked the only thing that I could do at the moment was shake my head.

We walked into Mary's office so she could get down to business .When we arrived there Mary was already sitting at her desk ruffling through paperwork.

Keisha was the first to speak up.

"Hello Miss Mary I'm here to discuss some business with you about the very talented Alexa here"Keisha said with a polite smile.

Mary then stop what she was doing and looked up at Keisha.

"Have a seat please." she said smiling back.

"Recently i've been on YouTube and i've discovered Alexa . she has so much talent and such great things she could do with it . Lately i've been in a talent search for the next big artist and when I found Alexa I knew that my search was up. So I made up my mind showed her to interscope records and they said that they would sign her if only I was able to get her. and so I did my research and found out that she was here in jersey. flew here from California right away to get her."

"Well ms. Gamble's , I can't just give her up to you. I have to check your history with children, get paperwork filled out, check how you are financially, and had CPS come to check and see if your house is qualified for you to have children there." marry said. well aware of the long processe that had to be done

"And how long will that take. I only have a three months to get her ready and sent back to Cali ."Keisha said now aware of how long it might take.

"Well just about five to six weeks."

"But that's two months. I won't have any time to prepare her."

Now aware of my future being in the hands of a processes I spoke up.

"What if I see her on the weekends and after school. I mean that would be ok right". I said hoping that there's still a chance.

"Actual that's not a bad ideal ." marry said "you can see her then and prepare her until your able to adopt her "

"Oh that's just great . but for now you can't tell no one about this because it could interfere with the media."

I nodded and left the room for the two to talk .