Chapter Nine

I think I'm going to end this around chapter twelve, maybe eleven. To be honest, I just want to get this done. I really have no idea what to do with this anymore.

.................................................................................................

 Harry hissed as the nail dug into his skin, shutting his eyes tight as he felt the blood drip onto the ground but didn't stop. He couldn't stop, this could be the only chance he had to escape the horrible torture he'd been going through.

He continued to use the old, dirty nail he'd found on the floor to break himself free. Breathing out heavily he gasped as he felt the pressure around his sore wrists release, looking around and listening for the sound that she had come back.

Pushing himself up, leaning heavily on the wall he stumbled toward the garage door, pushing on it and trying to open the door. He used everything he had to kick the door in, having to attempt it three times before he could get it open. He ran down the driveway and down to the street, running as fast as he could with his injuries.

He stumbled into the first thing he saw, it was a coffee shop, everyone turning to look at him before he collapsed.

 ---

Louis felt like everything was in slow motion. One minute he was on the phone with the hospital, someone telling him that Harry had been found and was at the hospital. Then he Zayn was rushing him into the car and calling the other boys.

Now he was sat in the waiting room when he finally snapped out of it. He looked up with wild eyes, as if Harry would be standing there waiting for him and stood.

"I need to see him." He murmured before Niall looked up frowning. Louis had been completely silent the entire time until now. Paul had just started walking back from talking to a nurse, about to speak when Louis cried out.

"Harry! I need to see Harry!" He nearly screamed, pushing past Paul who was trying to calm him down. The man pushed Louis down gently but sternly into the chair, kneeling down to look him in the eyes.

"Louis, you need to calm down, now. You can see Harry, but not like this. You need to calm down. He has been through a lot and you can't go in there like this. Alright?"

Louis whimpered and nodded without saying anything, forcing his panic and tears back. He breathed out deeply before wiping his tears and standing.

Paul nodded and the boys let Louis know he could see him first. They knew they would need some time alone together for a bit before they went in.

Chewing on his lip, Louis followed the doctor back to Harry's room.

He swore his heart stopped in his chest when he saw the dazed and sleepy Harry in the big hospital bed, looking hurt and broken. Just like before.

"Hazza." His head whipped up, curls bouncing. He whimpered and reached out for Louis, the older man instantly taking him into his arms. He kissed his head and held him protectively to his chest.

"It's okay baby, I'm here. I'll never let anyone hurt you again." He promised, swearing to himself it was true. He'd never let the man out of his sight if that's what it took. Pressing a soft kiss to his head, he took his hand, careful of the wrapped up wrists from the nail he used to escape.

"Did they-Did they find her?" He murmured, looking up with exhaustion but some worry and fear on his face.

Louis happily nodded, glad they found the bitch who took his Harry and she was now being put in prison for kidnap, assault, attempt in murder, and they knew their lawyers would be much better than hers. She was going away for a long time.

"I was so worried." Louis whispered, tears filling his eyes. He was, he thought the worst. He was out all day every day looking for him despite the police's protests.

Humming Harry squeezed his hand the best he could. He knew he'd worried him and he felt bad, but he couldn't have done anything.

He scooted in the bed, patting the small empty space, Louis taking the message and crawled into the small bed with him, Harry fitting perfectly in his arms. He smiled softly down at his lover as the pain killers worked through him, making the boy fall asleep once again.

The rest of the boys walked in carefully, relaxing at the sight of their band mate and best friend. They had all be worried for their friend. Not as bad as Louis, of course but still hurting and worried.

Louis smiled at them, feeling increasingly better with Harry tucked safely in his arms.

Kissing his head Louis promised himself he would never let anything like this happen again, ever. He couldn't stand the thought of losing Harry, the thought alone breaking is heart as he listened to the quiet and steady breathing leaving his boyfriend and pulled him closer gently.

"He's alright Lou. This won't happen again ever. We'll all make sure of it." Liam smiled softly at his friend who nodded, believing him. Though Harry was his lover, the boys all loved Harry. They loved them both and they would protect the youngest boy with their life, just like Louis.

"I know. It just killed me. What if he hadn't gotten out or she caught him while he was running. We could have lost him." He whimpered, burying his face in the curls on his chest, breathing in the comforting smell of Harry.

He stroked the curls throughout the night, after everyone was asleep. The boys absolutely refused to leave their young band mate, eventually the nurses and doctor giving in and letting them stay, Cora, the nurse giving them blankets and pillows. She also allowed Louis to stay in the bed, seeing the look in his eyes.

They wouldn't get him away from Harry if they tried.

"I've got you love. And I'll never let you go again." He whispered, pecking the sleeping boy's lips.

"I know Lou bear." The tired reply came, making Louis jump slightly. He smiled and pulled the blankets up over them.

"I love you Harry."

"I love you too Louis."

---------------------------------------*********************------------------------------------

FINALLY THE CHAPTER IS DONE AND POSTED. After I posted my new Larry, Teenage Dirtbag, I was just on a roll of writing and got this finished and now it's over 1,100 words and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out considering.

So let me know what you thought, I love reading your comments, it inspires me to write and makes me smile. Love you guys, sorry for the wait and I'll try and update again soon. Start preparing for the end though. :p