Something Great

I wanna try write a story :3

I don't know what would it look like but i want to start,and see what will happen'..

I am big fan of One Direction,and i deside to write fan story...I will say how every character looks like,exept boys from 1D..Harry is Harry,Liam is Liam,Niall is Niall,Zayn is Zayn,Louis is Louis.

So lets get this story started :)

My name is Jane...I am girl like every other..Nothing special about me...I am living with my mom,step-father,brother and step-sister...We are,well,pretty usuall family...But i want to tell you about myself first...

I am 17 years old.I am living in Washington...I have blonde hair,long blonde hair,brown eyes,and well,like i said...Nothing special about me...I am going in school every day,great student,i have a lot of friends,and i like to be around people...I am on last year of high school,and i am very exited cause there is only few months till i go on New York City Universety! I am sooo happy about it,i can't describe it...Only...I am going by myself,neither of my friends are going.My mom is not ok with idea of me living in big city by myself,but i am almost 18!

Oh,it's Monday,and it's May,i still can't believe...Tina is calling..She is my best friend from first grade,we've been through so much together..She was there when i got my brother,when my mom got married,when i was sad,when i was happy,when,..

''Heeeeeeyy Jane!!"-i pick up my phone but i haven't said any word,omg,i am really wird somethimes...

'Heeeeeey Tinaa!! Whats up!?"- I am loud on phone,i don't know why tho...

''Nothing,i was just thinking,what are you going to wear for school today?''- She is Tina,and i am Jane,and we are talking about clothes,and we have to be in school for 1 hour,this will be interesting

'Well,i have no idea,but mom will be very mad if i stay on phone longer then 15 minutes,so lets see...Today,...Hmm...Probably..Well i think i will go in my new jeans,and that white t-shirt that you picked for me yesterday..'-We are really like sisters,we are seeing each other every day,we are sitting together on every class,we know everything about one another,we don't have the same color of hair,she have darker,also she have brown eyes but they remind me on green  somethimes,we have a lot of things in common,but the good thing is that we never,ever had crush on the same boy...'..What will you wear?"

"Hm...I will probably wear the same,exept..I will wear that really cool pink t-shirt that you picked for me,and jacket..You know my mom.."

"Yea,actually i understand you,my mom is the same,and you know her hahha"

"hahahhaha.yup,hahaha..Okey then,see ya in about 30 minutes in front of school''

''Why so early,that mean that we will be on class before everyone"-I really don't want to wake up,actually get up of my bed..

"Well,little miss-i-wanna-be-late-for-school-and-stay-in-bed-for-whole-day i have to say you something,something really important"

"Okeeey,i hope its about that boy,Josh,right? You have crush on him for long time,and i never met him,you have to show me pictures"

"Okey,don't worry,i will,now get up of that bed end call me when you get in front of school,Bye"

"okey,see ya,bye"

Now,time to get ready...

I really hope you would like it,i will upload some more later,i realy love writing 

Jane is looking like Cassandra Ash,Tina is looking as Martina Stoessel. :)

p.s. I am new in writing.

follow me i will follow back! ♥

and also

Comment,please it will mean a lot to me,i wanna know what do you think about my start :)