RIP Johannah.

Johannah Deakin was one of the most caring people I've ever known. She had the biggest heart and would put her life in danger for the sake of her family. My prayers go out to the Tomlinson-Deakin family and to anyone associated with them.

Johannah was like another mother to me, and I know to all of the fans as well. She was kind-hearted and never showed her true emotion. She hid it behind a smile. A very beautiful smile, at that.

Louis, I feel for you and I know you're such a strong person and I know you can get through this. Your mum is looking down on you with the biggest smile. I know she's proud of you.

Heaven has gained an angel, but we here on Earth have also lost an angel. Lottie, Fizzie, Daisy and Phoebe, Ernest and Doris, keep your heads up, angels. You're all strong, and you're going to get through this.

Dan, you're amazing, don't ever forget that. Johannah will always watch over you with a smile, she'll be your guardian angel. She'll always be with you, right in your heart.

Johannah, may you rest in peace, beautiful. We all love and miss you with everything we have.

And to those reading this, do everything in your willpower to let Louis know you're here for him. Tweet, DM, anything. Right now he needs support from everyone.

RIP, Jay. You'll be deeply missed, angel.