Chapter 4

Patience my dear friend ... the best things in life are worth waiting for..Much love for you, E..........

Chapter 4

I was ready for it all. I had gone to see Mother Nature’s daughter because I needed some petals from a flower. I could not harm one and remove them but she stores all the petals that fall. So she gave me a good supply of the pink petals I love.

“So what are you going to do with them?” she asked.

I blush and she looks really curious now. “Oh come on spill tell me from the look of how red your face is growing it’s a juicy secret.” She asked moving closer to me on the couch.

 I get closer and look around. “I am going to go seduce cupid in a little while. I love him and he loves me but he is too shy to do anything about it. So I am going to go and he will not refuse me.” I tell her and she grins.

“Oh honey here you need some of my passion flower cream. Shower then apply it on your whole body. It will leave you smelling as sweet as a flower and tasting it as well. There is passion fruit juice added to it.” She smiles wickedly and then looks sad.

“I have yet to try it on myself but , one day I too will find love” she said.

“Oh Spring, like your season your time too will come. Look at me mine had arrived and I’m going to go for it.” I tell her trying to make her feel better.

“Oh but you see I already like someone.” She said with a blush.

“OOO who tell me?” I ask.

“It’s the Easter Bunny, since I come out in spring time. He does his job then too, so I get to see him work and it’s magical” she says with a sigh. Hmm I think to myself as I say my goodbyes and head home to shower and change.

I got myself all sleek and sexy then I popped into cupid’s house after talking the Easter Bunny into taking him out.

I had removed all my clothing and was now laying with nothing covering me but petals placed in strategic places.

Let him say no to this I think to myself.

Cupid’s POV

That Damn Easter Bunny has taken up far too much of my time. I have to get home and pop in on Cali. I want to be with her before I leave tonight. Even if it is just in spirit.

I opened my door and unloaded my bag and when I walked into my living room my heart bottomed out. They’re lying on my floor was the most exquisite Cali naked and draped only with pink petals that failed to compare to her beauty.

I stood there frozen not sure what to do.

“Dude this pose is killing my back. Are you going to grow a pair and come get me or do I have to pop back home again like I do every night?” she asked all irritated.

After a few seconds it all sank in and after unleashing a crazy possessive growl I stalked over to her lifting her of the floor and crushed my lips down on hers. I was in paradise with the floral scent surrounding us and her taste in my mouth as our tongues dueled for dominance and her skin so soft under my touch. I was assaulted by too much of a sensory overload.

I walked to my room and kicked the door open. I heard the door splinter but who gives a flying fuck. I had the woman of my dreams here naked in my arms. I was so hot it wasn’t even funny. I fell onto the bed trapping her under me. I lifted my head and as we tried to catch our breath I looked at her face. It was full of love. I could see it in her eyes.

“You love me!” It was said as a statement not a question.

“Of course you stupid jerk. I have been waiting for you to make the first move. But seeing as you hadn’t I figured I should. By the way little perv I knew each time you visited me.” She smiled at me.

“So you were torturing me then, I knew it” I said laughing.

“Well serves you right.” She tells me.

“Now about what you said, were those just dreams or did you really come in the nigh and um, well” She reddened and so did I.

“What! I wanted to know what it was all about.”She shrugged trying to play it off as if it was no big deal.

“Oh no you don’t not fair, It seems I have weeks of exploration to get too. But first I want to tell you I love you so much and have for years now. I’m sorry I made you wait this long but I want to spend the rest of my life with you.” I tell her.

“I love you too and yes I would love that, but it seems that the best things in life are worth waiting for.” She smiled at me and I leaned in and kissed her again.

“Will you Be Mine?” I asked.

“Yes” she whispered as I had started kissing and licking her oh so sweet body. Seems I have a lot to do to catch up to all she’s done to me so far. The thought sends me into a very heated state.

Yes I will spend all night exploring her and tomorrow she will go with me to make other people happy, just as happy as we are.

WELL I HOPE YOU LOVED THIS SHORT STORY………………………………

HMMM WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE EASTER BUNNY AND MAOTHER NATURES DAUGHTER SPRING?

SOUNDS LIKE A POSSIBLE THIRD BOOK TO ME……LOL

                                                   HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

MAY YOUR DAY BE FILLED WITH WARM WISHES,

CHOCOLATE HERSHY KISSES,

AND A LOT OF LOVE,

XOXOXO,

LOVE,

E.

Comment…………………………………………………………………………………….

Vote………………………………………………………….

Fan…………………………………..