Are you serious? (Part 1)

Aria's POV
Ezra was coming home today. After he kissed Nicole he called and explained everything, he admitted it was a mistake and that he loves me and wants to marry me. I knew I shouldn't have forgiven him so quickly, but I needed to it was best for our unborn child. Yes I'm pregnant and I planned on telling Ezra as soon as he got home.
(Flashback to when Aria found out)
I ran to the bathroom for the fifth time today and threw up everything I ate. That's when I realized I was late two weeks to be exact. I grabbed my bag and drive to the nearest pharmacy. I walked down the aisle and picked up two pregnancy tests. I also called the girls to have some support since Ezra wasn't home. I arrived home and Spencer and Hanna were there waiting for me.
"Emily and Alison are bot working." Spencer said.
I nodded. Emily ended up getting the job at Rosewood High ad the swim coach.
" So what's up?" Spencer asked.
I unlocked the door and walked inside Spencer and Hanna both following me. I set my purse on the counter and took the brown paper bag out of it.
"What's in the bag?" Hanna asked pointing to the brown bag in the counter.
"I think I might be pregnant." I blurted.
"It's Ezra's right?" Hanna asked.
" yes Hanna it's Ezra's." I replied.
"Well what are you waiting for go take the test." Spencer said ushering me to the bathroom.
I took the test and set it on the bathroom counter and set my phone for five minutes. It seemed like the longest five minutes, but my phone finally beeped and I flipped the test over. Positive, me and Ezra were actually having a baby.
"Well?" Spencer asked when I came out of the bathroom.
"Positive." I replied smiling.
"I'm going to be an aunt!" Hanna yelled excitedly.
"And you know what else?"Hanna asked. Me and Spencer both looked at Hanna.
"I have an excuse to go shopping!" Hanna yelled excitedly.
" Han when do you not have an excuse to go shopping?" I asked
"Well never, but still." She replied.
(End of flashback)
I was interrupted by the door opening and Ezra walking in.
" I missed you." I said hugging him.
" I missed you too." He replied.
" I have something to tell you." I said when we pulled away.
" okay you can tell me anything." He said nervous of what I was going to tell him.
"I'm..."
So there will be a part two to this one shot. Hope you enjoyed. Please vote and comment!