Chapter 3

Katrina's POV:

"Oh my gosh Katrina!" Decco said. "They are just creepers! I mean this is a problem, but if you get me a sword I can hopefully kill them without them blowing up."

"Thanks for making me feel stupid.." I say.

"Well sorry!" Decco says.

"Umm guys, there is a creeper in our house! This is NO TIME to be arguing!" Kyle says as he pulls out a sword and kills the creepers. 

"Oh.. well thanks for killing it" I say.

Then after a bit more talking, we do some more work and then go to bed.

The Next Day:

 I woke up in the morning to Decco throwing snowballs at me. 

"Hey! What the hell Decco! I'm all wet now!" Ugh, I hate Decco sometimes, I think to myself. I guess I must be the last one to wake up.

Deccos POV:

"You wouldn't wake up, so I decided to go get some snowballs and throw them at you. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but now I'm thinking it wasn't.."

"You think!?" Katrina says.

Yep, that definitely wasn't a good idea, I think to myself as I look at her. She was sitting in her bed, her hair a mess, snow all over her. and she looked mad.

"Sorry" I say. "Any ways, get ready, 'cause me and Kyle were thinking that we should go mining today in that cave that I found."

"Ugh. Ok. I'll get ready." Katrina says. "But I still hate you for waking me up like that!"

Kyles POV: 

After we were all up, we ate some food then started to get ready for our mining trip. We are all huddeled around the chests getting things together.

"Well, I'm ready now." I say.

"Me too!" says Decco. 

"What about you Katrina?" I say.

"Just a minute!" I hear Katrina say from around the corner where the crafting table was. Then she came around the corner and said "Ok, I'm ready now."

"Wow katrina, really? A pink leather shirt?" I say.

"Yup!" she says.

"Ya because that's totally necessary." Decco says.

"But it's-"

"Guys! Stay focused." I say. "We should really leave because we need to get back to the real world soon. So let's go."

"Alright." Katrina says. "But we have to be really careful when we go mining because the only way we can leave this minecraft world is going back to where spawn is, which is where our house is. "

"Right. I almost forgot about that." Decco says.

"Ok. Well let's go then!" I say. So we all walk out the door of our house and head off on a journey to go mining.

So I hope you guys liked this chapter! I've been playing around with POV's this chapter to make it more interesting, instead of it always being in Katrinas(my) POV. Sorry it's kind of short. I think it will be longer next time! So ya, please vote, commment, and follow :D