Chapter Five Available on Radish

CHAPTER FIVE AVAILABLE EARLY ON RADISH UNDER MY USERNAME JUNEVALENTINE

As some of you may have heard, I have recently began writing for the app Radish, where you can find fast updates of my books exclusively on Radish before Wattpad sees it. I know throughout the years, and currently, I am in love with Wattpad, but as of now, I am looking at options to be making revenue out of a career I want to chase. I appreciate all of my readers, and if you could simply check me out as JuneValentine on Radish, I would be so grateful. 

This is how it will work: 

I will updating many of my books on Radish at an increased speed... i.e.: Once a month, this book gets an update, while the book is getting updated weekly on Radish. Many more, like TEETH, ROUGAROU, and other books I've been looking into for rebooting will be variable over at Radish. 

And even if not for me, go and check out the app. I love the layout and most of the books are incredible. The community is courteous and those running it are always on top of their game. I'm so grateful they invited me to write for them, and I hope all of you an help me celebrate by showing love and supporting me on Radish. 

Don't worry, I won't be going M.I.A on here, but my updates will be more scattered than now. I will always want to hear feedback, and I will always be available for anyone who may need me. 

Leave questions below and let me now what your thoughts are about this. :-) 

*This may be edited after some questions are asked*

(Andy Black's "We Don't Have to Dance" is on here specifically because I've just rediscovered my inner-scene girl from seventh grade and Andy's reboot is even hotter. Literally the entire album is fire and you should all listen to it.)