1

✨Things do happen and it's not you that changes, it's your life that changes✨

Louis was in his room fast asleep till he heard the loud cries of his baby boy He sits
Up groaning looking at the baby thermometer He grabs it "Coming Ni Ni" He smiles.

He gets up putting on some sweatpants and no shirt he walks to Niall nursery He smiles then frowns seeing Niall had tears streaming down his face bottom lip trembling and had a red nose.

Louis walks over to Niall and picks him up Niall sniffles holding his stuffed Lion simba from the lion king The little man wouldn't stop watching the movie.

Louis kisses Niall's head and Niall giggles and snuggles into his daddy's arms Louis puts Niall down on the changing table and Niall looks up at the wall looking at all the colors.

Louis smiles Niall just had a birthday he just turned 1 And Louis has been teaching him to talk he can only say two words Daddy and No Niall says No all the time.

Louis was just about to take off Niall's Nappy Niall screams out a loud "No" Louis laughed at Niall "Yes"He said Niall pouts crossing his arms over his small chest.

"Come on Ni if you let me I'll make you some pancakes then we can watch The lion king" Louis says And Niall shakes his head no "Fwozen"Niall says.

Louis was shocked "Frozen Ni you wanna watch frozen?" he asked Niall smiles "Brwanna mwake Nwall watch Fwozen" He try's to talk and Louis smiles.

Louis nods his head and finished changing Niall's Nappy and picks him up patting his back.

It's short but like I said I was gonna update more detail will he in chapter 2