9

Ashley's POV

"Hey Andy!" I shouted up the stairs.

"Yea!" He shouted back.

"I'm heading out to the park to meet Zack" I said as he walked out with crazy bed head sleepily.

"Alright. Be safe and have him come over after you guys hang out I want to meet him" he stated sternly.

"Okay we'll be safe. See you later, have a good day" I said before closing the door to the house only to hear him say "good night" walking back to his room. Closing the door I chuckled to myself at his silliness.

I felt a vibration coming from the pocket where my phone was. I took it out to see the Caller I'd as Zack's and smiled before answering. "Hello?"

"Hey! Ashley I'm gonna be down at the park in a couple of minutes I'm just getting my shoes on." Hearing him grunting in frustration probably not able to get his shoes on.

"That's alright I was just leaving myself."

"Oh and Ashley?"

"Yes?"

"Would you care to go around town with me today?" His static voice crossed through the phone.

"Id love to" I smiled to myself.

"Alright see you at the park. Bye" he simply said.

I hung up the phone putting it back into its rightful pocket. It took me about five minutes to get from my house to the park where I waited for Zack on the swing set, where we first met. Soon enough I spotted him walking towards me, smile wide across his face.

Zack had on a simple white shirt with a pull over dark blue sweater, his dirty blonde hair out of his face and towards the right. "Hey" he said once he reached me. "Are you ready to go?"

"Yea I am. Where will we be going on this fine evening?" I stated in an accent similar to Andy's.

"You'll just have to wait to see now won't you" he turned lightly tapping me on the nose before we turned back to walking. "Yes" looking over his shoulder "yes I do indeed" he smiled.

As we were walking I started the conversation back up again "By the way Zack...Andrew wants to meet you when we're done hanging out today. Is that alright?" I asked him.

Zack looked shocked before putting a hand over his chest and breathing deeply "Wait. Really? He wants to meet, me?" He said breathlessly.

"Yea....? Is that a problem" I questioned him.

"No it's not at all I'm just so excited. I've been a fan forever, and he's one of my favorite characters from the show" his lips going upward showing his teeth as he smiled excitedly.

"Okay so I know nothing about this town so your just going to have to show me everywhere" i turned the conversation back to normal once we reached a town.

"So I have a little place that I like to go, and I want to take you there today" his green eyes filling with happiness. "Alright let's get to it!" I fist bumped the air" making us both laugh.

We walked through the town as I took in what each building looked like, very intrigued. As we walked I smelt bread being cooked, birds chirping, and the scent of flowers in bundles as we passed a flower shop.