Awakening Part 1

Hey Guys, Just letting you know that this my first story and I'm very nervous. Please no hate mail!

Edited!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're awake. You can't really move, and your eyes are still closed, but you're definently awake. You don't know where you are or how you got here. You struggle to open your eyes and when you do, you are greeted with a bigsurprise....a skeleton?? Before you can really think more of it, you realise just how close he is to your face. You instantly scoot away a bit.

"Hello! My name is Ink! I see you're awake now. How are you feeling?" too many questions. Your mind went blank.

"uhhh...Hi?"Wow great job (Y/N), he probably thinks you're a weirdo. Ugh...

"What's your name?"

"(Y/N)" Wait, I still don't understand why is he still so big?

"That's a pretty name. Here, come with me. I want to introduce you to the others."

"Hold up. Why are you so big?" now my chance to get some answers.

"Oh... I see. You don't know. Umm..wait here!"He runs off. There is no point trying trying to go any where since you'll probably get lost. As you look around, you realised your in a very spacious environment. Shaking your head in confusion you go to check yourself with injuries, only to be greeted by skeletal hands......that you can move.....oh my, what a predicament.....I suppose this is just me now.....

Right as you think that he comes back with a meter stick. "Here let me measure you." What is he thinking? he can't measure me with a meter stick? Can he? You decide not to question it, and stand up. You close your eyes, not wanting to see so soon. After a minute you hear "Done" and you open your eyes.

"So?" you ask.

"You're 2 feet tall."

"WHAT!"

Hey guys here is my first chapter i kinda didn't know what to do leave suggestions please. Hope you guys like it so far sorry it is so short.